ItsChrome - Reborn - Hempy + CFL - WW - Blueberry - Twilight - Mekong High

Re: ItsChrome: Reborn> Hempy + CFL - WW/Blueberry/Twilight/Mekong High

Um can I jump in this! sucks that the cat did that to the ww but kandy kush is sounding really nice

So I had a long sit down with kitty last night. she said she was sorry and explained that she figured every one grows WW and i should be a shamed for not breaking out and trying something new. Fair enough I suppose but I had to explain boundaries and her roll in the grand scheme of things here. I appreciate that she wants a more active roll in things but she really needs to discuss these things with me first...

so here are the info on the new seeds.

Passion Orange Bud Feminized seeds
Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Skunk selection
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : October
Height : Medium
THC Level : 16.5%
Characteristics : grows with thick hard buds and orange pistils.

Reserva Privada Kandy Kush Feminized
Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : OG Kush x Trainwreck
Flowering Time : Long
Outdoor Harvest : September-October
Height : Medium
THC Level : Medium / High
Characteristics : Heavy crystal production comes on after the 5th week but dose not stop producing! One of the most resinous plants in our cataloge. True California flavor.

dam chrome my girls old cat did the same to my og kush seedling hope the bad luck goes away man but this might be an insterting grow to see check my grow out if u want first grow durban poison and a couple of outdoor seedlings..:goodluck:

dang bro that cat has mesed up more of your stuff u should just put her in a bucket with some dirt and see if she grows!

im along for the ride man subscribed!

good luck and may u be blessed with a bountiful harvest this grow :D

Germination Day 14:Twilight - Blue Berry
Germination Day 5: Orange Bud - Kandy Kush

Sorry about the delay in updates but i was waiting for every thing to get back into order before Posting an update.

Here is where we are at:
family_shot1.jpg

family_shot_2.jpg

In clockwise order: Twilight, Blue Berry, Kandy Kush, Orange bud.

As you can see both the blue berry and Twilight have exploratory roots poking out of their peat pellets. This means they soon will be ready for transplant.
Twilight:
Twilight.jpg

Blueberry:
Blueberry37.jpg

The Orange Bud and Kandy Kush are moving forwards at an excellent rate of growth. Seeds where placed in paper towel on Tuesday and were fully as of yesterday when I moved them to the peat. These photos are from last night before lights out. They both were fully sprouted as of mid day yesterday. I planted them when they where white and by the end of the night had become green and almost fully opened. As of now they are fully opened and growing their first set of leaves.
Kandy Kush:
Kandy_Kush3.jpg

orange Bud:
Orange_Bud.jpg

I will probably be transplanting the Twilight and Blueberry tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Their looking pretty great man...
They should start showing some new growth when u transplant
them to a bigger pot..:goodluck:

:popcorn: so far great show hope it has a sweet endding! Good luck chrome!:goodluck:

lets see how those babies came out to be...chrome

Transplant phase day 2 (of 5): Every one

All 4 of the plants were showing roots out side the peat pellet which means it was time for them to go into their first homes. I like to use 18oz plastic cups. To which I add a hole about an inch off the bottom. I do this by heating up a Philips screw driver and just melting it through the cup. I make sure to bury each plant up to the cotyledons. This is also why if you noticed I kind of encourage my seedlings to get a touch stretched out. The more stalk you have to bury the deeper you anchor the plant, Plus the buried stem will root. And of course more roots the better!

After transplanting I gave the gals their first nutes.

I mixed into one quart of water:
1/4tsp of Root66
1tsp Sugar daddy
1tsp of Thrive alive Green

Heres a quick video I made last grow. different grow same point in the grow.

Now its photo time!

IMAG00656.jpg

IMAG00665.jpg

Blueberry:
IMAG00688.jpg

Little concerned about the uneven leaf growth but its probably nothing.

Twilight:
IMAG00716.jpg

Looking good!

Orange Bud:
IMAG00698.jpg

Kandy Kush:
IMAG00705.jpg

I will be picking up the videos from this point on, so keep an eye out for more updates and videos.

Transplant phase day 2 (of 5): Every one

Blueberry:
IMAG00688.jpg

Little concerned about the uneven leaf growth but its probably nothing.

This is interesting to me I was going to order some of Dutch Passions Blueberry, but you are the second person I have read about having this leaf problem. I hope that it is nothing.

how did it end up for the other person? The next set seems to be on track with each other. so perhaps its just a little hick up.

High Chrome,
there looking real nice man keep up the goodwork cuz at the end thier gonna leave you with nice buds:slide:

how did it end up for the other person? The next set seems to be on track with each other. so perhaps its just a little hick up.

He is on about 21 or so right now he has a journal here xlr8. So I don't know what to think I hope that it is just a hic up I have only heard great things about blueberry.
:popcorn:

What up Chrome, I'm in man. Sorry to hear about the destruction from the kitty, but you are right can't dwell gotta keep on movin forward (in the process of doing that myself).

Looking forward to the hempies and your thoughts on 100% perlite. Ran it my last grow, now in coco.

:peacetwo:

Looking forward to the hempies and your thoughts on 100% perlite. Ran it my last grow, now in coco.

So far I have been happy with the way using 100% perlite has turned out for me. The root structure and rapid growth are awesome. The way it wicking properties of the perlite ensure even moister distribution to all roots that not not reside in the reservoir. The biggest upside for me in the ability to reuse the perlite. I will be doing a video on the rinsing and reuse of perlite some time in the coming weeks.

Back
Top Bottom