J & K Perpetual Grow Log - Soil

Hey guys!

A little update for y'all! :D
This girl is getting the chop on thursday, been flushing for 10 days, 4 days to go :D

IMG_2373_1_.JPG
IMG_2372_1_.JPG
IMG_2370_1_.JPG
IMG_2371_1_.JPG
IMG_2375_1_.JPG
IMG_2368_1_.JPG
IMG_2366_1_.JPG
IMG_2364_1_.JPG

Hey guys! :D We chopped everything on wednesday and thursday :)
And here is the pictures to prove it! :D

The pictures are a little random, but the rootball is from the OG Kush. We bought some airpots for the criticals, but I don't really think airpots is the way to go, the roots on the OG were faaaar superior to the criticals, but we'll try it out again and see.

I don't have a wet weight, but I will take a picture or two of the dried buds before they go into jars. :):Namaste:

IMG_238014.JPG
IMG_238615.JPG
IMG_238816.JPG
IMG_239214.JPG
IMG_239311.JPG
IMG_239613.JPG
IMG_239818.JPG
IMG_240014.JPG
IMG_240313.JPG
IMG_238714.JPG
IMG_239412.JPG
IMG_239513.JPG
IMG_240215.JPG
IMG_239913.JPG
IMG_239717.JPG
IMG_239013.JPG

Yeah I saw you doing that. I've never tried a dried trim, always thought it would be much harder.
We got quite a bit of trim and small nuggets to use for brownies, bho, and hash :D mmmmm

I guess I'll find out, just how hard the dry trim is. With my autos I'll do a wet trim to compare and see which on I like better. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with all of my sugar leaves. I'd hate to lose all of that frosty goodness.

Some primo buds you harvested there K! Congrats on the nice harvest!

I tried trimming dry (right before jars) for the first time and was thinking it was going to be horrible. It actually wasn't all that bad. Not sure how I'm going to do the next round cause I like getting everything done at once so I don't have to do it later. But trimming dry seemed to produce less hayish smell at the beginning and when jarred seemed to smell better right off the bat where as wet seemed to take a week or 2 longer before that smell went away. What a fun hobby we have.

I guess I'll find out, just how hard the dry trim is. With my autos I'll do a wet trim to compare and see which on I like better. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with all of my sugar leaves. I'd hate to lose all of that frosty goodness.

Yeah. :)
Its always nice to cook with shake :)

Some primo buds you harvested there K! Congrats on the nice harvest!

I tried trimming dry (right before jars) for the first time and was thinking it was going to be horrible. It actually wasn't all that bad. Not sure how I'm going to do the next round cause I like getting everything done at once so I don't have to do it later. But trimming dry seemed to produce less hayish smell at the beginning and when jarred seemed to smell better right off the bat where as wet seemed to take a week or 2 longer before that smell went away. What a fun hobby we have.

Thanks man! :D
I know what you mean, already got a little hayish smell to tent.
Maybe I'll try the dry trim on a few branches next time :D

Hey guys! :) A little update for ya!

Here is one of our youngest. The Doc!
It grows slow, but coming along :)

IMG_240512.JPG

Here is the flux K is working on, it's 150 days old...
It takes time, but it's almost there :)

IMG_240916.JPG

Here is the rest of the "flower tent" they are still in veg, but going in flower next week :)
The flux is going out for some more vegging, but White Skunk top left, Power Plant Mainline bottom left and OG kush bottom right :)

IMG_242118.JPG
IMG_242219.JPG

Here is the 250w veg tent. two AK's, one Critical Kush, and one Cookie kush :)
We ran some heavy defol for two days ago, and I got a before and after picture :)

Friday:
IMG_241815.JPG

Today:
IMG_241922.JPG

Just wondering, is there something that is called to many shoots?
Look at this AK, it got so many shoots that we're wondering if we should pick some, what ya think?
If anyone got some info on the subject it would be great :)

IMG_242017.JPG

As always, if anyone got anything, it's always nice with feedback :)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom