J & K Perpetual Grow Log - Soil

Thanks DB! :D
But how do I make the canna vg?

I got one of these btw. Hope it works - Electronic Cigarettes | blu eCigs®

decarboxylate your trim just put trim it in a dish and cover with foil then put in the oven for 20 minutes on low and take out and let cool after that then put trim and pour enough vg to cover trim in the a crock pot or double boiler for 3 hours on low then strain with let sit for a week to a month shake jar every few days and that's it its just like making canna butter

does the e-ciggie liquid you made smell at all while you smoke and how strong is it I mean % of thc ballpark %

to be honest I could not tell you what the % is I made mine with trim from my plant but good trim with popcorn nugs still in it I think you would have to smoke a lot to got super stoned I like it because I don't like to be to fucked up in public and I can puff on it all day and get high but not fucked up when I am out and about as for smell I have smoked in public and even at a kids party but not near kids lol and no one said anything they just assumed it was a regular e cig it is really easy to make give it a try you might like it

:thumb:

I think I'm going to get a Vaporite cosmic. It looks like it's a good one plus it comes with a bubblier Im just planning on using it at home anyways. I suffer from anxiety and add and adhd so going out in highly public areas is a roller coaster ride for me went to the doctors and of course then said a thousand of different meds and what not. But nuts to that I'd rather smoke a joint or two and then my day runs smother. Still get a little stressy when in the car but it's manageable so a vap would be a better alternative plus i could make edibles with the left overs :p

Hey guys! :)

A little update on the glycerin vg.

I tried out two recipes I found online.
I took a bunch of pictures of the first one -

Badkats Cannapharm tincture

So! First you hafto decarb your weed. I gotta say, I've been cooking with cannabis for 10 years, and I've neeeeever done this.

This was trickier than I've thought, but I put the oven on 100*C (240*F) and cooked the shit out it for 1 hour.
After 30 minutes I took it out and smashed up any larger pieces so everything got an even burn.
Im not quite sure on how to do this perfect yet. Some say 30 minutes on 100*C and some say 240*C for 2 hours wrapped in tinnfoil. Some say the weed should be brown when it's done and some say it should be taken out exactly when it's starting to be brown. To be honest, I've haven't tried it yet do to it supposed to rest for 1-2 weeks do to bioavailability. But all of this can you read in the link.

IMG_2476_1_.JPG

Then I mixed in the (already warm - 100*C for 30 minutes) glycerin. It's veeery important that it's Food Grade glycerin. Just to be sure, I checked with the supplier. Wrapped it up in alufoil and had it in the oven for 3 hours, took it out, cooled it down and cooked it for 3 hours more (100*C).
Let it cool a little bit and ran it through a sive and a cheesecloth (of some kind :p )

IMG_2478_1_.JPG

IMG_2487_1_.JPG

IMG_2488_1_.JPG

IMG_2483_1_.JPG
IMG_2484_1_.JPG
IMG_2485_1_.JPG
IMG_2486_1_.JPG
IMG_2489_1_.JPG

And there you have it :)
The rest is self explainatory (sort of) But everything is very well explained in the link.
I've bought the fancy little bottles with a spray to easy get the stuff in my mouth! :)
The recipe from BadKat says it should sit for two weeks. I've tried it out sublingual, and did not get any effect.
I used about 30 g of very nice trim and mininuggs on 10 oz. of glycerin. It should be more than enough to be potent as a motha. So Im just gonna wait it out for two weeks. :)

But the second method I used was supposed to be done in 3-4 hours. Ready for use. I took 10 g of the same trim and scaled it very much down on the glycerin.

I've tried it out today, but not in the E-Cigg. I hafto use up whats already in it first.
Tried this also sublingual, but nothing. Maybe a little bodybuzz, but it can be placebo.

Im gonna let it rest for about 2 weeks and we'll see :)
Hope my comments around the recipes made it a little easier for anyone who wants to try it out.
I found it very confusing at first, but enough reading and a little help (thanks DB) i think I got it right, but we'll wait and see.
At least if it works the way I want it to. If not, Im just gonna pour everything in a brownie batch and see what happens! :)

At last but not least - here is how the OG Kush looked yesterday :)

IMG_2490_1_.JPG
IMG_2491_1_.JPG
IMG_2493_1_.JPG

Starting week 4 of flower tomorrow :)

I dunno man I've heard of people having problems from the veg glycerin mouth problems and my glands swelled out like crazy when I first started using an e-ciggie (been a year and a half now I haven't had nicotine in any shape or form). So I think for me anyways just a normal vaporizer is the way to go I've been reading great things on the crafty and on another new one called cosmic I think. Plus after I vap with them I can still use the left over herb to make some fine edibles.

Back
Top Bottom