J9BLACK's GDP - White Widow - C99 Crazy 8s Grow

I love it. I have some meds and some meds on their inexorable way. The longer veged GDP looks barebones, but I am expecting good things from her. The Arcata Trainwreck is by far a top grade strain. NOW I know what one looks like. These girls are perfectly structured goddesses. The number and quality of the bud sites just scream, "Love me down slowly."

These two girls I will TAKE CARE to reveg.

0123131708a.jpg
0123131707a.jpg
0123131707.jpg
0123131708c.jpg

ALRIGHT, we are nearing the end of this grow. It is week 7 for the two Trainwrecks and remaining GDP. They all look great. No gnats.

0127131133.jpg
0127131133a.jpg

I figured I called the harvest right in the window of peak maturity on all three strains so far, but even so....the White Widow underwhelms me again. Maybe my body prefers the sativa/GDP poles. Maybe White Widow needs a better grower, but I am tired of trying her. My C99 and GDP have impressed me. I owe GDP an apology, she is the real deal. And so, this older sister will get some well deserved respect and face time.

0127131133b.jpg
0127131134.jpg
0127131134a.jpg

They look fantastic!! Great job with them!

I have harvested 3 of 4 GDP, 2 C99s, and 3 White Widows. All added up to dry 4 ounces. I used a trimming machine which shredded a lot of popcorns, but half an ounce per plant sucks even for soil. The last GDP and the two Trainwrecks have vegged three weeks longer. Yields look a little better on those.

I am pleased with the vape quality, though.

The final three are on the left. Even fallen over, the Trainwreck soldiers on healthily.
0202130817b.jpg

The GDP has sparse small dense looking flowers with that unmistakable purple tinge. Top flowers are so completely covered in trichomes, that purple tinge becomes a lavendar tinge. Pulling nugs off of this girl is as easy as pulling a grape off the vine--but much stickier. As I have written, I was wrong to think less of this strain. Though sparser than the other strains, she yielded better than the White Widow. She is beautiful to grow, and her medicinal affects are potent and oh, so relieving. Which is now a good time to do a ranking.

FAVORITE:
Strain to grow=Arcata Trainwreck
Strain to vape c. indica=GDP
Strain to vape c. sativa=C99
Strain to vape for taste=Strawberry Cough
Vaporizer Forced Air=Extreme Q
Vaporizer portable=NONE

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom