Jack Herer Grow Starting Growing Again After a Long Time

im in, i got a jack herer going that ive been taking some clones off from recently, as hemp mentioned i believe my jack is also indica dominant!

That's funny (the one with the cat). She acts like it is catnip. You need to grow her some catnip and she will stay away from your bud.

JackPaz, icoming along for the ride bro. I wanted to get this strain Havee you had it before. How is it?

Welcome aboard Comorade, I have had Jack Herer before and it is the only strain that I never got used to because the cross is unstable the effects of the smoke never seems to be the same

That's funny (the one with the cat). She acts like it is catnip. You need to grow her some catnip and she will stay away from your bud.

Hi G-Dog, I have some cat nip seeds that I am going to plant just as soon as I find them though the cat will still like the weed it always has lol

ok now for the pics .....

The last 3 girls to go in, these haven't been topped or LST'd I cut a lower branch to clone from each last night, I was going to wait till Friday before switching them to 12/12 but as I said before they started to auto flower

22022011JH1.jpg

Close up of the Jack Herer that has been in flower since the 14th as you can see the leaves looking alot more Sativa now ...

22022011JH.jpg

Finally a group shot of them all in the flower room ...

22022011BR.jpg

Picture update, I tried to post a few days ago but firefox didn't like the site (warnings of malware) so I couldn't attach the pics.

One of the unknown girls is White Widow I have discovered (very distinctive smell lol) They are now 4 / 5 weeks in flower so hopefully be ready by the end of the month cause I can certainly use the extra space
P1000825.jpg
P10008271.jpg

Group shot of the grow room the Jack Herer are interesting, one certainly looks Sativa, however the other 4 all look Indica ... go figure
P10008381.jpg

Hi JackPaz

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom