Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Sounds good over here. I take it Joe sent ya a light. Way COOL Joe. Hats off to ya.

I'm sure looking forward to Jaga up and growing again. I'd imagine they are low on stash about now.... GL Jaga.. You know I'm out there lurking somewhere..

Keppem Green

:thumb:Joe Im getting the light in about 2/3 days OMG so flippin happy I couldnt tell you thanks so very very much brother :thumb:
And yup see you there I was browsing through and seeing that you had /have some Cheese Hmm I love a good Cheese its kinda close to my Favs

I like cheeses medicinal value mostly .

Sounds good over here. I take it Joe sent ya a light. Way COOL Joe. Hats off to ya.

I'm sure looking forward to Jaga up and growing again. I'd imagine they are low on stash about now.... GL Jaga.. You know I'm out there lurking somewhere..

Keppem Green
Im sure gonna try I have a very sick lady since last night man she is intensive care ,, we want to reveg then clone her (something I never did yet) the person she was with has had her on a 24hr scheduel fo just over a week since she was brought in from that growers garden ,,ideas would be great to de-stress her so far I have used calgreen and some foliar grow feed the calgreen is also foliar ,, she has burnt leaf all over and some leaves are falling ?
I like cheeses medicinal value mostly .
Yep its a fav of mine ,, the lady I have adopted is a strain from the same collective that gave us Exodus cheese ,, thats the only clue at the moment I dont wanna shout about this at the present with her in such a sad way but she is even better medicine ;)

Sorry I know its taking time I have a few issues that need sortting out with my phone and stuff I really wanted to have some pix up by now :) My PC is broken and im shairing a half working phone charger ,, im getting on with Mss Ps laptop but I cant do pix on it Hope to see you with an update tomorrow I dont know if this girl is going to make it Argh see you all soon :peacetwo:

Jaga I heard the good news though congrats buddy .

I hope nothing big good things bro.

Jaga I heard the good news though congrats buddy .

I hope nothing big good things bro.

Mr King the light is brilliant im still having bloody picture updates problems ,,the plant that I am looking after is in the worst possible state ,, so much that I was going to call it a day for her and tell the guy she is dead but then I noticed there is some green just a tiny bit here and there , but its seeming to pull back a bit,,I hope so I really want to get some of her amazingly good medicine ;)

Mr King the light is brilliant im still having bloody picture updates problems ,,the plant that I am looking after is in the worst possible state ,, so much that I was going to call it a day for her and tell the guy she is dead but then I noticed there is some green just a tiny bit here and there , but its seeming to pull back a bit,,I hope so I really want to get some of her amazingly good medicine ;) [/

Man I hope it comes back to life for you.

Glad it made it there bud.

Mr King the light is brilliant im still having bloody picture updates problems ,,the plant that I am looking after is in the worst possible state ,, so much that I was going to call it a day for her and tell the guy she is dead but then I noticed there is some green just a tiny bit here and there , but its seeming to pull back a bit,,I hope so I really want to get some of her amazingly good medicine ;)
Jaga dont give up on her. I have a plant I named Rudy for being such a strong little struggler. Rudy Rudy Rudy ..lol you got this bro!

Mr King the light is brilliant im still having bloody picture updates problems ,,the plant that I am looking after is in the worst possible state ,, so much that I was going to call it a day for her and tell the guy she is dead but then I noticed there is some green just a tiny bit here and there , but its seeming to pull back a bit,,I hope so I really want to get some of her amazingly good medicine ;) [/

Man I hope it comes back to life for you.

Glad it made it there bud.
Hey thak you sir I got a flippin strange infection now on top of all else :( This one really hurts ,, im even thinking of seeing a Dr :rofl:
Jaga dont give up on her. I have a plant I named Rudy for being such a strong little struggler. Rudy Rudy Rudy ..lol you got this bro!
Thanks Dank,s there is the tinniest bit of green on the main stem and thats about all ,, but your right and im holding on to her till the end
I hope the end wont be for a long while she was /is a clone from a mother that was around 10 year and she is no longer Soo this is as far as we no the very last of her kind :(

GREAT, your up and growing... If your plant has any green, she'll pull thru... Give her some half third, dose ferts...... Don't juice her if she hurting..... B1 if you have it... Great tonic. like a drop per gallon of super thrive. We'll be here when you figure the way to get shit posted..... Keepem Green

even just some kelp if you have it, weak foliar feeds help.. your just taking in the plants sickness at the moment, get her back and you'll come good. Theres a curse on those cuttings :rofl:

Rudy :rofl::rofl: remember Fat Albert.. hey Rudy, you like a school under connn- struction.... No class :rofl: I used to run home from school, sit in front of telle for half hour, eating a bowl of breakfast cereal watching it :rofl:

GREAT, your up and growing... If your plant has any green, she'll pull thru... Give her some half third, dose ferts...... Don't juice her if she hurting..... B1 if you have it... Great tonic. like a drop per gallon of super thrive. We'll be here when you figure the way to get shit posted..... Keepem Green
We just may have some Bcomplex around but no B1 ,, the bits that are left are just hanging on still who knows I gave up on her twice already she just kept dying down :(
even just some kelp if you have it, weak foliar feeds help.. your just taking in the plants sickness at the moment, get her back and you'll come good. Theres a curse on those cuttings :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: yep your right there I knew the guy who was keeping a service able amount for distribution :) But he was busted last year and he had left the last few clones with a friend of a friend,, but the friend apparently got Para and killed them off the one I have was given as a gift to my mates girl friend ,, thats when we had the idea to tr an save this strain ,, but I think she was about 11 days under 24Hr light she was frazzled when I received her :passitleft: I felt confident even when I took her in even though I wasnt properly prepared (my fault) And I didnt notice how bad she really was :passitleft:
Rudy :rofl::rofl: remember Fat Albert.. hey Rudy, you like a school under connn- struction.... No class :rofl: I used to run home from school, sit in front of telle for half hour, eating a bowl of breakfast cereal watching it :rofl:

Nope I dont know that one maybe it wasnt shown over here :),, if she pulls through thats her mane :high-five:

With great sadness an a bit of hope I got some pics From the first day and her quick slope down to today :(
DSC_0153_1_.JPG
DSC_0157_2_2.JPG
DSC_0159_1_2.JPG
DSC_0160_1_3.JPG
DSC_0161_1_2.JPG

Really why me there is still a couple of bits on her but its like she went moldy from the top down please any help would be great :)

Damn jaga

She took a hit buddy

Flush and like they said get some thrive going on her.

She needs some help with mold get a spray bottle with distilled water and add a capful of h202 shake it and spray before lights out where you suspect mold it will kill it in its tracks but is not meant as a something to prevent only kill.

Damn jaga

She took a hit buddy

Flush and like they said get some thrive going on her.

She needs some help with mold get a spray bottle with distilled water and add a capful of h202 shake it and spray before lights out where you suspect mold it will kill it in its tracks but is not meant as a something to prevent only kill.

:thumb:Thanks for that Joe its really got me down why me the last one ,, shit I told the guy who gave it to me an he just said there wont be no more of that again ?
I ill try to kill off the mold but I dont have any thing other than citricidal which is meant to be very good for molds and fungus :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom