Jaga: My First Grow Journal

I hope this posts

DSC_0271.JPG

DSC_0272.JPG

DSC_0273.JPG

DSC_0274.JPG

DSC_0275.JPG

Looking good
Thanks brother and sorry for the absence but I have had to change the house, Padmavati is back in hospital with a broken toe and a nasty infection.
I shall try and update in a bit.
ThanksThatsMeee4NowJaga@420

Finally found the inspiration from Beemer to do another update. The one with the big leaf is the Titty twister.
At the back most in flower is the Ak47, the rest of the group is power flower.
DSC_0305.JPG
DSC_0307.JPG
I hope she has the buds to match lol
DSC_0308.JPG
The ak47
DSC_0309.JPG
the rest are power flower. Thanks an have a lovely day FromJagawithlove@420
DSC_0310.JPG

A foot note I am not sponserd by Mars hydro, but I think I should say what a fine set of affordable lights I have nearly a 2ft X 2ft cab and every one of them is getting a good light.
I love this company, so if you have just seen this let me tell you, Mars does a great job of full spectrum light, and it doesn't seem to drain the plants and making them need extra cal mag.
ThankwMarsYouRockMhentJaga@420

Thought id pop by here to see where you are. Hope tour doing well my old friend. :passitleft:
Yeah let's keep it lit good to see you again
They all probably look pretty good by now! :blunt:How's it going?
Well to be honest it all went to crap 😂 I lost my sight in one eye. I just had a lense replacement laser eye surgery OMG I still have the other eye done. But things I hope are going better now.
I hope things are going well for you brother ✌️

My last attempt as a half blind person, gave me just over 2 oz.
But I had two Afghan girls in there and I revegged them >< that was a mistake I only got just an oz of very small buds.
Note to self, no reveggin if blind.
I have been very happy with the flavour of the fruitella which I will try to upload. I haven't done this for a while, plus it's probably not the best of pictures.
DSC_0164.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG

About two weeks ago I brought her down. She tastes amazing.

Welltissme4now420@Jaga

Hey buddy boy 😀 nice to see ya back on here fella 💪
Top of the bud to you L. A.
An everyone in 420 world.

BOOM SHANTI (Peace to the world)
I have been using the smallest pots, I think I broken most of my old ones, so I was gifted some afghani girls, I have grown these with bad results nearly every time 😔
Any way I have some pictures of them, not very good ones but here they are going into flower.
DSC_0172.JPG

And my last picture is a bud from my auto peanut butter girl. I don't have a clue what went wrong with her?
I know the pot was again way too small, but I saw her shoot up to a nice size.
I wasn't expecting that.
I certainly wasn't expecting every big leaf to simply drop off???
I can't show the whole plant >< very embarrassing,,,, but heck the buds are looking alright ✌️
DSC_0174.JPG

Hey it's great to be back on 420, but I think for anyone reading this please take care of your eyes when using led lighting. I am sure it is how I lost my sight for a while. Please everyone wear sunglasses at least 😎
TissMe4Nowthanks2anyonereadingMyting@420peaceLoveandChips 🙏 🙏 🙏

DSC_0173.JPG

I don't know how the heck screwed up like this 😂 anyway that is another afghani up there.
I am stoned what do ya expect 😂

Good to hear from you again! :thumb:
Yeah, I know what you mean about rough times. Some days are better than others, but these past three years have been pretty scary concerning my sister's health care. Hopefully things will stay stable. I'm doing pretty well myself for an old chimp. Danger Island just legalized weed :) It's cool that I don't have to worry about the police, but there's no real benefit for me personally besides that.

Howdy Jaga,
Long time my friend. Still growing I see. A few months ago I planted 6 seeds and not one of them came up. Still shaking my head. Such is life. It's legal here so there's pot stores in every town. Sounds like you are doing good so keep up with your growing. Till next time.
Beemer

Back
Top Bottom