Jaga: My First Grow Journal

I was hoping to post a part saying that I had no mould.
DSC_2788.JPG
But sadly another one got hit, I was very fortunate to see it, right on a node half way up.
Still while I was feeling a bit more confident about things earlier I took a load of pictures, just a jumble through what is not going to be the jungle I'd wanted.
DSC_2778.JPG
DSC_2779.JPG
DSC_2781.JPG
DSC_2777.JPG
What a flipping up and down day.
ThatsMe4TodayThanxJaga@420.
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

I take it the soap mixed in 'sticks' them to the liquid
Actually, the dish soap is added as a "surfactant" which is a substance that makes water wetter by breaking the surface tension. In "layman's terms", it keeps the water from beading up on the leaves so you get more even coverage of any foliar spray. Dish soap can also help dry out the bodies of soft skinned pests, but it's typically used as a surfactant.

Been a while again and I don't want you to be thinking, that I am dropping off again.
I just had to take all the mains from two plants,,,, I decided to try and finish what's left :hmmmm: not much really, but let's see.
So to fit then in I chopped my indoor girl, sadly to fit her in the tent,,, I had to chop over a third of the height.
Any how some pics of her undressed.
DSC_2803.JPG
DSC_2802.JPG
DSC_2800.JPG
DSC_2801.JPG
DSC_2802.JPG
DSC_2803.JPG
DSC_2801.JPG
DSC_2800.JPG

So sad,,, anyway I should have a smoke for the end of the week, although such dense buds, I am happy, but with a hint of sad
@jaga420

So the last few days have been an up,,,, but followed by the down.
For a couple of days I had zero mould, so I was feeling a bit better, but the other day wash a bit of a crush on the grow and me. I watched the Kings stash simply dissappear to mould :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:then another healthier one and another,,, each day I am finding bits of mould.
I don't like to tempt things, but my biggest and best plant is still mould free.
My theory being, she is directly under the light. Anyway some picture of the outside girls.

She is a long way from the best spot,, and its showing.
DSC_2812.JPG

The next one is just a little closer to the light right hand side
DSC_2811.JPG

The Kings stash is next ><
DSC_2806.JPG

My next few are a little better, and the last one is my favourite
DSC_2809.JPG
DSC_2810.JPG
DSC_2812.JPG
DSC_2811.JPG
DSC_2806.JPG
DSC_2807.JPG
DSC_2809.JPG
DSC_2810.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_2808.JPG
    DSC_2808.JPG
    847.2 KB · Views: 25
Looks good, Brother! :high-five:

Goodluck on keeping that mold under control! :goodluck:
Thanks very kindly,,, but the biggest thing that I did that kinda hurt.
I gave about 7 or so gelato seeds in a friend, for her garden. She had only 3 germinate and one of them was put in the ground. Anyway she lost her two she'd potted to root rot,,,,, but the one in the ground looks set to bring her at least 4 ounces. She just topped it and left it, and I have to say that I am a little jealous.
_20201013_165343.JPG
_20201013_165406.JPG
_20201013_165433.JPG

She sent these to me earlier through the messenger.
Well done Maz,

Another day and,,,, started with lights on and check the mould :lot-o-toke: seems like I'm going to be calling it a day for the Kings stash,,,,, each top had some, I felt sick I lost every main stem.
To top it up she's a bit early, like a few weeks, although she looked cooked, when the mould started getting her.
The picture at the top is a bit I hope I saved. The next one is a bit heading for the bin.
DSC_2822.JPG
DSC_2821.JPG
t

I just noticed more of dreaded mould on the Kings Stash, it was in different spots dotted about, so she's now hanging, with well over a third gone. And hardly any good size buds,,,, I think it's a cursed year,,, everything I have tried is turning to crap.
I weighed in the Gelato,,, ok I fast dried it but after growing her for so long I really hoped for more than a ounce.:passitleft:
I don't think I will even get an ounce from the King OMG,
DSC_2824.JPG
DSC_2825.JPG
DSC_2827.JPG

I am so flipping tierd of this next time I will start early and use autos.
Any way TissMe4Jaga@40 feeling a bit downed.

Attachments

• DSC_2828.JPG
    DSC_2828.JPG
    547.4 KB · Views: 22
bummer bout the mold...... does happen.. I live in a real high humidity place and it's rare that I ever get a harvest without some mold IF my strains finish later than Oct 1st.......

Like you said,, is alot of good auto flowers out there that will beat the weather.. Look into 'super autos' and 'fast' strains.. Most of them finish early to mid Sept be mold rear their ugly faces......

Shortstuff Seeds - Cannabis Seedbank is a good one for 'super auto's' they take 4 months from seed but you can start them early on..

and look into these..

they grow bigger than regular autos and some finish early Sept

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Right she is far from the prettiest girl I ever known lol, but she is holding a lot of big Hashi buds, nice and fat as well, grown from a clone (I didn't do the clone) she is coming down on the 17th or full moon day.
DSC_0231.JPG
DSC_0235.JPG
DSC_0236.JPG
DSC_0239.JPG

And her two friends the Ak47s.
DSC_0244.JPG

Unfortunately I had that cold that's been going around and I let the sister stretch sadly
DSC_0245.JPG

But thankfully the lower part is starting to put out some nice flowers.
DSC_0246.JPG

Thanks its surely been a while since I last posted.
Tissme4nowJaga@420

Hello 420world
I just want to say thanx for still being here. I will try and post some photos soon.
Jaga@420again?
Happy New Year Jaga. It's been way to long my friend. I don't know if I told you but Kris passed away last March from lung cancer and heart failure. It's been a tough year. Hope you and your sweety are being safe.

Happy New Year Jaga. It's been way to long my friend. I don't know if I told you but Kris passed away last March from lung cancer and heart failure. It's been a tough year. Hope you and your sweety are being safe.
Argh shit I am so sorry to hear this, how are you doing, its tough being left alone. I feel sure that she is dancing with the upsuras, she was a religious lady and a very good woman and that is plenty good enough to enter the heavenly realm.
This last two years we have lost so many friends.
We are ok it's tough in the uk with all the changes.
I hope you are well and getting back to some kind of normal.
✌️

Back
Top Bottom