Jaga: My First Grow Journal

I think you could be right on the cheese.. She has a cheesy look,, and not in a bad way at all.... She's going to be a nice bush... Hope things are going better your way.. Life sure throws challenges at us. Like said,, what don't kill ya, just makes ya stronger. Man I should be one strong MFer.... Naww just as long as we deal with it.. Tell the Misses I said hello,, and Ya'll Keepem Green

Jaga my friend! Well moving on, away from hotrods, took the money and remodeled my living area. Now I have time to journal again! I used to multi-task much better a few short years ago, now I can't walk and chew gum at the same time :rofl: Anyhow, new journal started, 2017 All BID genetics grow {HYBID} Link in signature. Keep em green as Wood always says:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thamks Hoz im real glad to see you back an with a new journal :thumb:
I have an update I know I made a misstake with this auto amnesia but hey ho here she is an its her time for chop ,, but she is still putting some weight on so im gonna let her have some more time she is on her 9th week an tiny as anything :smokin: she dont have much in the trich department either so she will just be dried an put into butter??
20170310_161623.jpg
20170310_161634.jpg
20170310_161706.jpg
20170310_161731.jpg
20170310_161754.jpg
20170310_161803.jpg

However with the downs come the up,s ,, well I hope so all going well ;) I am almost 100% sure she is a 710 exodus cheese an she looks as happy as anything in the yog pots :thumb:
20170310_162828.jpg
20170310_161930.jpg
20170310_162934.jpg
20170310_161943.jpg
20170310_161953.jpg
20170310_162923.jpg
20170310_162851.jpg

The other 2 I will try to post an update asap they are looking alright although the BS hasnt grown much an so she has been a bit neglectedmy bad :smokin:I have also moved the amnesia to the back corner an the cheese into the middle ;) Cheesey had been forced up the side of my tent from lack of space so im hoping she can even out more in the middle an the amnesia can finnish off under the UFO light ,, last two pics from the door
20170310_163338.jpg
20170310_163320.jpg

SoooTwasMe4Nowthanks420PEACE

Amazing plants. Too a whole day to catch up great journal I'm definitely taking notes!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thankyou so very kindly brother I am trying to see if I can grow at least two bigger sized potted girls an then fit in an around as many small ones ,,, and in the process help me an others how to best use a small space to the best so far its a work in progress but it feels like the tide is changing so I hope I can continue to keep this up and modify it to a self watering system :thanks:

SOG my friend could be the best way to fill a tent with bud... Least my thought... A person just hast to find the right plant,, and have space to take a bunch of clones.. Small 1 gallon square pots alot of them. They fit better. A 4X4 tent, maybe 25 of them.. Now all this is IF you have space to keep a mother or two and take clones.. 25 cuts rooted and vegged about 10 days untill she's settled in, untopped. Then flower, removing the bottom branches as she grows.. Harvest should be at least an oz per.. I know with proper time and work with a SCOG can use a tent to max also.. I just like being able to move my plants around.. SCOG kind of makes everything stationary. Bad thing about the SOG is watering... That's alot of small pots..
Girls are filling in nicely my friend..... Keepem Green

Oh and don't forget an important thing,,, AIRFLOW.. Keep them leaves amoving. Molds and bugs love stagnant airflow..
Keepem Green

SOG my friend could be the best way to fill a tent with bud... Least my thought... A person just hast to find the right plant,, and have space to take a bunch of clones.. Small 1 gallon square pots alot of them. They fit better. A 4X4 tent, maybe 25 of them.. Now all this is IF you have space to keep a mother or two and take clones.. 25 cuts rooted and vegged about 10 days untill she's settled in, untopped. Then flower, removing the bottom branches as she grows.. Harvest should be at least an oz per.. I know with proper time and work with a SCOG can use a tent to max also.. I just like being able to move my plants around.. SCOG kind of makes everything stationary. Bad thing about the SOG is watering... That's alot of small pots..
Girls are filling in nicely my friend..... Keepem Green

Oh and don't forget an important thing,,, AIRFLOW.. Keep them leaves amoving. Molds and bugs love stagnant airflow..
Keepem Green

Woody O Yeah,, , made my dau you was my best help an support through this episode:thanks:
You mentioned air flow which is a constant thing for me cause I do have an intake but for a while now I have had no fan in the tent ,, NOTE TO SELF:smokin:better air flow ,, if you hadnt of mentioned prior to me starting this that small pots would be a lot of work ,, really was the best tip I stayed vigilant wit my watering an feeding ,, until I mixed up some gone off foliar feed I think it was the reason for the auto just browning off almost over the day ,, sigh ,, live an learn I smelt it an it had deff gone off ,, but its my Bday in a couple of months so im gonna try cash in some fertz an hopefully some seeds :thumb:
I will get to yours asap Woody its been a bit down since pop,s went I know as well it hit you hard as well being that bit closer :passitleft:
Any how you keep being 420 :420:

Just read that there's a military memorial today for OMM. 03/15/2017.

OMM.
I salute you for the great person you were and toast you now with a toke of Black Russian.

A strain I love but would have never tried- except for the fact that you gave me virtual tours of your yard in the winter when I was in snow.
I loved the way you talked about the Black Russian plant that was growing alongside your shed.

Inhale..... Exhale...... to you my friend.....

And to you Jaga my condolences. You and OMM talked a lot and were good friends.
Inhale..... Exhale.....
A Toast to your Friendship with him Jaga.

It's a beautiful memory to carry forward.

Flower
:peace:

Just read that there's a military memorial today for OMM. 03/15/2017.

OMM.
I salute you for the great person you were and toast you now with a toke of Black Russian.

A strain I love but would have never tried- except for the fact that you gave me virtual tours of your yard in the winter when I was in snow.
I loved the way you talked about the Black Russian plant that was growing alongside your shed.

Inhale..... Exhale...... to you my friend.....

And to you Jaga my condolences. You and OMM talked a lot and were good friends.
Inhale..... Exhale.....
A Toast to your Friendship with him Jaga.

It's a beautiful memory to carry forward.

Flower
:peace:

:passitleft::hug::hug:

Tomorrow never comes :passitleft: thanks for dropping in mate and checking my health.. love peeps around here.. :passitleft:

In memory of our so very dear bro Jim Parker wot a guy . I am just sorry its not a big budded beaut like so my friend I have grown a lil more thanx to 420 this one though Jim was an automatic amnesia haze lol there meant to be plenty bigger but I messed with some bad feed an well im not over joyed but its something I can offer back to you :)
God bless you star
20170316_184246.jpg
20170316_184317.jpg
20170316_184348.jpg
20170316_184459.jpg
20170316_184444.jpg
20170316_184429.jpg
20170316_184557.jpg
20170316_184606.jpg
20170316_184618.jpg

Thanx 420 peace

Did an done for the Auto amnesia ;)
I was kinda surprised to see more than I had expected ,,, Note to self "dont try to screw up with gone off feed :(
Any how im not expecting much with this she was well lacking in smell an trich,s but she will do fine in the MB machine :)
20170317_181558.jpg
20170317_181536.jpg
20170317_182009.jpg

I got some nugs maybe half oz??
Then in the pictures with the small leafy pile of wispy white haired stuff amongst lil leaves that was her middle an near every bud a node down lmao im glad thats over with :) I can get to the fem girls again an hopefully have a big smile at the finnish
TissMe4NowThanx420peace

Back
Top Bottom