Jassa Goes Organic Again - DR60 - 250W MH/HPS - C99 - NL - WW

Looking all kinds of nice my friend! :)

Simply gorgeous jassa!

Thank you :)

Cant believe im already half way through!
C99 will be chopped earlier though! Thinking 3 more weeks if i look at trichs and hairs!
Only problem is some yellowing on the Northern Lights again, wont give any Veg nutes this far in though. So we will se how i handle that! There are are micronutes and N in my bloom nutes to.

:circle-of-love:

Flower: 45 Days

Need some help!

Some nute def on the NLs!
Im thinking, lack of PK?? What do you think?
Im going on a vacation this weekend so inputs before tomorrow would be awesome. Im only giving them 2.5ml organic bloom nutes/liter every third watering , Recommended dosage are 5ml/l everyday

Looks like shit :/

nuteprobs.jpg

all73.jpg

56 Days into flower :)

Almost there, C99 will be chopped down soon. Prolly round day 63.
NLs are more and more bulky and the WW is foxtailing and getting ready for chop soon.

Day 85 since first pistil!
I have chopped the NLs and the WW.

One of my Northern lights turned light purple in the end, just like the original Northern Lights! Good Job Sensi :)
Here are some pictures. Almost 2 pounds when cut, so prolly 150G dried :)

ww168.jpg

all74.jpg

Purplelights.jpg

:Namaste::circle-of-love::420:

Congratulations on your harvest matey! Are you going to be doing another journal?

Thank you my friend, i have missed you :) all good?

I think ill start a new project after the summer :) Traveling a lot this summer so dont have time take proper care of any ladies :/ But i want to grow som haze and kush!
:Namaste:

Thank you my friend, i have missed you :) all good?

I think ill start a new project after the summer :) Traveling a lot this summer so dont have time take proper care of any ladies :/ But i want to grow som haze and kush!

All good with me :) can't believe I missed your journal! Seems like things are coming along very well with you too :):)

Hope you enjoy your travels this summer bud!

Awesome looking material!
I'm sad I didn't join in earlier as well.

Your room is perfectly set with all that air circulations going on.

I'm worried about turning on my extractor since I will lose my stable 60% Humidity that is great for vegging and I will be inviting bugs from the passive in-take (due to negative pressure).
Thing is that my extractor doesn't have an intensity knob (dumb me) and is oversized for my tent (was counting with carbon filter cfm's when I bought it). Are plug modelators any good, or do I risk a fire? I have tried a light intensity regulator that is applied in the middle the power cord (just like house lamps, when you try dimmering its intensity) and it didn't work properly and I even got shocked.

I think I could bring the lights closer to my gals by diminishing tent temperatures with the extractor, but then I would have to sacrifice my room humidity. Which one is more viable in your opinnion? Having a 35-40% humidity in veg but having lower temperatures and thus getting the lights closer or just leave it like it is (passive in and out not jeopardizing Room humidity)?

Congratulations on your harvest! Fat looking ones!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom