AK48 Nirvana - 250w - Organic - Secret Jardin 60

>>> did u have problems seeing amber trichs on yours?

I don't like the couch lock (so I don't have any suggestions there) so when I saw a few amber trichomes here and there, that was good enough for me. But I know what you mean... one I let go 10 weeks and it didn't color up either. No idea who ever grew this in 48 days. That doesn't seem possible.

>>>And yeah its a great daytime/groupsmoke, alots of giggles and funny thoughts hehe!

It also makes great edibles. I used 1/4oz and made a batch of cookies. One large cookie had me medicated for a good 6 hours. I'm a lightweight though. I was having dinner with my parents one night after eating a cookie, and I literally had to leave the table I was laughing so hard at my dad's dumb jokes. You're right about funny thoughts.... if you just THINK about something funny, you can't stop laughing.

>>>Strawberry u say, maybe you got the cherry pheno =) Mine is more citrus i think, really strong smell that irritates the nos if u know what i mean =).

Now that you say that, yes it was... a hint of "fruity".

>>>Mine stayed short but almost to big topcola, so atleast 1 fim or topping next time!

Yep, I topped this one in 4-6 places. Here is what it looks like in a SCROG. This one was 8oz.
harvest52.jpg

>>>But i reccomend everyone to try! im all out of ak48 seeds now, so prolly wanna try something that i havent grown =)
I have 2 fem northern lights from royal queen seeds and some brainstorm from dutch passion just lying here, but note sure if they are any good!

I'm like you... I get bored easily and want to try something else. I would grow it again too. Only grow it if you want the giggles and energetic high. You can grow it big like I did above, or I also grew small 2 ouncers, started seeds in 2" rock wool cubes, then put those in the 4" rockwool, then put that on top of a 6" rockwool block. Growing in that fashion, the plants are about 18" x 18" x 24"h, perfect for someone with a small tent. From nirvana I grew master kush, white widow, and AK48, with AK being my favorite.

>>>I have 2 fem northern lights from royal queen seeds and some brainstorm from dutch passion

I've read up on the brainstorm, it sounds like a winner to me. NL#5 X haze. From the desc: "Brainstorm marijuana is a perfect choice for those who desire a heavy, lethargic stoned effect." so this might be what you're looking for if you want to knock yourself out. And NL is a favorite with everyone. What are you waiting for? Pop those babies and ask the wife later! ha!

>>> did u have problems seeing amber trichs on yours?

I don't like the couch lock (so I don't have any suggestions there) so when I saw a few amber trichomes here and there, that was good enough for me. But I know what you mean... one I let go 10 weeks and it didn't color up either. No idea who ever grew this in 48 days. That doesn't seem possible.

>>>And yeah its a great daytime/groupsmoke, alots of giggles and funny thoughts hehe!

It also makes great edibles. I used 1/4oz and made a batch of cookies. One large cookie had me medicated for a good 6 hours. I'm a lightweight though. I was having dinner with my parents one night after eating a cookie, and I literally had to leave the table I was laughing so hard at my dad's dumb jokes. You're right about funny thoughts.... if you just THINK about something funny, you can't stop laughing.

>>>Strawberry u say, maybe you got the cherry pheno =) Mine is more citrus i think, really strong smell that irritates the nos if u know what i mean =).

Now that you say that, yes it was... a hint of "fruity".

>>>Mine stayed short but almost to big topcola, so atleast 1 fim or topping next time!

Yep, I topped this one in 4-6 places. Here is what it looks like in a SCROG. This one was 8oz.
harvest52.jpg

>>>But i reccomend everyone to try! im all out of ak48 seeds now, so prolly wanna try something that i havent grown =)
I have 2 fem northern lights from royal queen seeds and some brainstorm from dutch passion just lying here, but note sure if they are any good!

I'm like you... I get bored easily and want to try something else. I would grow it again too. Only grow it if you want the giggles and energetic high. You can grow it big like I did above, or I also grew small 2 ouncers, started seeds in 2" rock wool cubes, then put those in the 4" rockwool, then put that on top of a 6" rockwool block. Growing in that fashion, the plants are about 18" x 18" x 24"h, perfect for someone with a small tent. From nirvana I grew master kush, white widow, and AK48, with AK being my favorite.

>>>I have 2 fem northern lights from royal queen seeds and some brainstorm from dutch passion

I've read up on the brainstorm, it sounds like a winner to me. NL#5 X haze. From the desc: "Brainstorm marijuana is a perfect choice for those who desire a heavy, lethargic stoned effect." so this might be what you're looking for if you want to knock yourself out. And NL is a favorite with everyone. What are you waiting for? Pop those babies and ask the wife later! ha!

Thats a nice looking plant u got there! GJ
And just like said 48days is impossible =), hmmm maybe ill do both then, 1nl and 1 Bs! will wait 1 month for the temperature to come down a bit though, growing mj is so f*cking addicted hehehe!

btw i swithced back to MH yesterday, see if it makes any difference this last week.

and thx for the inputs!

OK only two days left on the last lady =)
After the switch to MH theres been alot of amber showing up!

Made some ice hash from trimmings and popcorn buds yesterday =)
1.5 grams of beuty hehe, but a picture says more then a 1000 words, right!

21487.jpg

31329.jpg

7580.jpg

4985.jpg

6678.jpg

5770.jpg

Big cola!

just now i realized we have the same brand of grow rooms...

I have one Secret Jardin 90 ! and today i received my Secret Jardin 120 for my next grow, is a big room sir hehe :)

Yeah tooo big, i like many medium buds instead =) next time topping!

GIVE ME YOUR SPACE =) heheh, cant have any bigger then my 60 :S

Yeah tooo big, i like many medium buds instead =) next time topping!

GIVE ME YOUR SPACE =) heheh, cant have any bigger then my 60 :S

Its what i do... early topping and some lst, my plants always have like 10 to 20 colas and i like it too ,having a jar of chunky buds instead of just one big bud! :)

I have this 2 rooms and one 80 x 80 x 180 for clones... i will have 9 plants on the big room i told you,and 5 on the secret jardin 90. Hehe :thumb:

why not Jassa?

Its what i do... early topping and some lst, my plants always have like 10 to 20 colas and i like it too ,having a jar of chunky buds instead of just one big bud! :)

I have this 2 rooms and one 80 x 80 x 180 for clones... i will have 9 plants on the big room i told you,and 5 on the secret jardin 90. Hehe :thumb:

why not Jassa?

Yeah, that sounds awesome, would be a dream to have a clone room,Vegroom and flower room =) But 95% of my friends thinks that u die if u smoke mj =) So mine has to be megastealth hehe =) Have alot of my friends and wifes friends over for dinners parties etc, atleast once a week! But maybe in the future when i get big house with a basement i can prolly build something nice =)

Yeah, that sounds awesome, would be a dream to have a clone room,Vegroom and flower room =) But 95% of my friends thinks that u die if u smoke mj =) So mine has to be megastealth hehe =) Have alot of my friends and wifes friends over for dinners parties etc, atleast once a week! But maybe in the future when i get big house with a basement i can prolly build something nice =)

Oh i see... well ,better something than nothing right? :)

Just read through your whole journal, well done. Nicely written and a nice harvest even with a few problems along the way. Congratualations. Good luck on the next run too. Hope to be able to follow along on the next run.

Well i guess this journal is completed =)

Ak48 strong plant with really good yield, good sativa high with a nice lemon fruity smell!
Takes alot longer then 48 days, amber after 70days, could be my stealth setup is a bit to warm though.
Top it or else u get 1 big ass megacola =)

-----------------------------

Found 2 seeds from my first ever grow, hermied on me after 5 weeks when it grew out my tent and got burned :/ allthogh pretty good high even after only 5 weeks!
Strain is brainstorm-dutchpassion! Might give em another try =) also found 2 Northern Lights from royal queen seeds ! So maybe ill be back with 4 babies and a new journal very soon. If thats the case the tent willl be tiiiight hehe!

Thx for reading and likes and comments! cheers

If you make a new journal, you can put it into your signature, post back here and we can all use the link in the signature to find your new grow:) Just a tip. I will surely follow along.

2 of 2 Brainstorm/hempstar is out of the soil!
ONly 1 of 2 Northern Light is out of the soil =/ might be a bad sad, cause i was diggin a liitle bit to se if it just had problems getting through the soil, found it, and it isnt rooting... tail has only grown half a centimeter.

You guys think its a lost cause?
Found some freebe seeds from seedsman, think its bubblegum, maybe start to germ on of thos and plant instead of the slow NL seed?

what do you guys think?

Nice grow :thumb: I got a AK-48 seed a couple years back and am still growing it....I got a good pheno type it seems cause i never let it go more than 48 days.....not that i would know the exact days i flower anything(cause I go only by looks and tricomes)but nothing that takes more than 7-8 weeks stays this long in my garden. The smell is the strongest i have and starts 3-4 weeks into flower and stays during dry and cure. The taste is lemon/sweet/super ....The buzz....well now that's where i have to be careful....if I don't have anything to do and smoke this strain....I will be locked on a couch and sleeping soon after. So this goes mostly to my family cause they like that couch lock stuff. :)
I think a bunch of people can grow the same strain and all have different results in different areas because there are so many variations not only in pheno types the seeds produce but also environment plays a huge roll in how these plants grow/taste/smell/work ...Also different nukes will produce different taste and smell as well as grow totally different. IMHO

ak4833.JPG

I have some drying now :passitleft:

Anyone else notice how the leaves are similar in two more 48's posted in this journal? They have a weird point on some of their leaves,long then short...that's how I always knew the 48's from all the other strains i have

Back
Top Bottom