Virgin Grower - Badboy Lights - Fox Farms - LST - Nirvana Seed

The ak48 growth rate make me feel warm all over. Keep up the good work.

Looks male ya, but I'd let more experience confirm first.

The ak48 growth rate make me feel warm all over. Keep up the good work.

Looks male ya, but I'd let more experience confirm first.

Subbed!
Looks balls-z to me,
More experienced growers please chime in!

Male! Sorry on the balls.

Thanks for the confirmation guys. I already trimmed it down to open up the light for the others but I kept about half to collect some pollen from. How long do you think I can keep him in the closet before the pollen matures. I want to get it out of there before he pops his load, but would like to keep him in the light as long as I can before putting him in sub par lighting

definitely male, but they arent useless, a couple cfl's on a 12 12 cycle and a fan will suffice ...breeding is fun and the reason why there is so much variety, check my journals for info...

definitely male, but they arent useless, a couple cfl's on a 12 12 cycle and a fan will suffice ...breeding is fun and the reason why there is so much variety, check my journals for info...

Thanks GT. I'll reread your stuff over the coming days. I agree with breeding being fun. That was one of my selling points to the wife in that i was more interested in the science experiment of it all then the end product. dont get me wrong, the end product is welcomed, but I am enjoying the intelectual stimulation while doing the gardening

OK, another one confirmed male today. I chopped him down completely. SO that makes the 2 biggest ones male.

Of the 4 remaining, 1 has confirmed female and the other three are holding out. I believe they will show female as they look very similar to the one confirmed female already. The Males were taller, bushier, and showed bigger indica style leaves. The female and the 3 unconfirmed are more spindly, less bushy, and have narrower leaves. guess in another day or 2 we'll know for sure

Gave the girls a half gallon each of H2O+ Molasses today. But the real highlight of the day is that I was greeted by 4 females when I came home from work today. So of the 6 plants from bag seed 4 are confirmed female. 2 Male. Not bad and better than I had hoped for.

DSC019072.JPG
DSC019062.JPG
DSC019082.JPG
DSC019052.JPG

The Nirvana girls are doing well
DSC019161.JPG

The AK measures 10 inches tall by 13 inches wide today
DSC019142.JPG

The AI not as big, but certainly bushier
DSC019152.JPG

As for the one remaining boy... You can see he is laid out pretty bad being tortured and tied.
DSC019131.JPG
DSC019112.JPG

No wonder your plants do so well, The secret is in the newports. :)

Your plants look really good, Can't wait to see the finish'd buds. :D

Long Live Newports. I knew their boxes were green for a reason. Would have never guessed this one though

Fed the girls 2 gallons of tiger bloom, molasses and water this morning between 3 plants. The 4th girl was showing some signs of nute burn over the past few days so I just gave her molasses and water

I also thinned the under canopy a bit to open up air flow and allow more light through. Trimmed a few fan leaves as well but only where absolutely necessary and where tucking just would not do the trick.

Below is a group shot and an overhead of the flowers beginning to form
IMG_018312.JPG

IMG_018214.JPG

Have you noticed a big increase in your power bill since you started your grow?

Still looking great BTW. :D

You know, I don't usually pay the household bills the wife does. That said, I believe it went up marginally as had it been substantial, I would have heard about it ...

Back
Top Bottom