Virgin Grower - Badboy Lights - Fox Farms - LST - Nirvana Seed

Update
The bag seed girls were harvested 20 days ago and have been in the curing jars for the past 15 days. The total wet weight at time of harvest was 544 grams. The final dry weight ended up at 104 grams plus 23 grams of seed for a total of 127grams. This made the dry weight minus the seed 19% of wet or with the seed 23% of wet. Clearly I got more seed then intended, but lessons were learned and the smoke is smooth with a good mellow high. Overall I would rate the bud from this one as medium in quality. I think the clone of this will produce better quality as it will not be exposed to all the nasty pollen the original girls were exposed to.

As for the AK48, I plan on harvesting her a week from today. She is at 54 days 12/12 and while she appears to have recovered from the drought, I do not believe she is putting on any more weight.
DSC0005411.JPG
DSC0005310.JPG
DSC0005211.JPG

The Aurora Indica is looking good and putting on the weight now. She is now 39 days 12/12 and probably has 3 weeks or so left until harvest time.
DSC0004912.JPG
DSC0005010.JPG
DSC0004717.JPG

Lastly, the Hawaiian snow was put in soil to germinate 4 days ago and this morning decided to show herself to the world
DSC0004510.JPG
Shes_alive.JPG

I'll start a new journal for her latter this week.

AK48 Harvest Day
SO last night I decided to chop the AK48. I was planning to wait until Tuesday, but the trichs told me otherwise.

As before the buds were separated into small medium and large and then weighed
Small Bud = 73 grams
Medium Bud = 185 grams
Large Bud = 74 grams
Total Wet Weight = 331 grams or 11.8 ounces plus an additional 84 grams of trim for hash latter on.

I was right about pollinating. The AK only produced around 12 seeds in total. The bag seed from the previous harvest was loaded with seed as the AC must have spread pollen from the boys room to the girls room, and at that time the AK was not yet in flower so she only got pollinated specifically where i wanted her to.

Here she is before the chop
DSC0006410.JPG
DSC0006313.JPG
DSC0006110.JPG
DSC0005912.JPG

After the chop
DSC000706.JPG

Small Bud

DSC0007312.JPG

Medium Bud
DSC000789.JPG

Large Bud
DSC000834.JPG
DSC000816.JPG

WOOHOOOOO!!!! Great job.
With all the extra seed looks like maybe a Johnny Appleseed guerrilla grow maybe??

That's exactly what I was thinking. Me and a friend already have the location in mind. Will be taking a very long hike this spring to spread the word.

Weekend Update
The Aurora Indica is nearly complete. Think I will be harvesting her the Monday after Thanksgiving. Here she is this morning at day 50.
DSC000964.JPG
DSC000978.JPG
DSC000953.JPG
DSC000937.JPG
DSC000906.JPG
DSC000928.JPG

And here is the clone of the bag seed girls. She is at day 35 12/12 and was flowered early with no topping,lest or other training. I Wanted to just try and produce a large single cola.
DSC000896.JPG

sorry im late! looking forward to the harvest especially of the aurora! :peace:

Multiple Updates

Lets begin with the AK48 Harvest. She was cut down on 11/13 with a wet weight of 331grams or 11.8 ounces. 2.5 weeks latter after the final dry weight came in at 124 grams or 4.4 ounces. The weight has been stable for the past week so final dry weight was 37.5% of wet. Much better than the seeded bag seed girls which ended up around 20% of wet weight once dry. The high is definitely more of a sativa buzz, the coloration is light lime color and she is smooth and easy to smoke even after only 2.5 weeks. Very happy with the end result, so far I've pulled in nearly 1/2 pound from 5 plants on my 1st ever grow attempt....yeah me!

AK48 in curing jars
DSC001035.JPG

Next up is Nirvana's Aurora Indica. She was harvested last night at 59 days 12/12 and I gotta say so far she has produced the best looking buds and most weight of all my plants.

As in the past, the buds were to be separated into small, medium and large, however the plant was so consistent the were little to no small buds so we just categorized medium and large. The weight and volume of the large buds really stands out to me as it is nearly twice that of the medium

Medium Bed wet weight134 grams 37.2%
Large Bud wet weight 226 grams 62.8%
Total Bud wet weight 360 grams or 12.8 ounces

She has lots of color variation and is very stinky and dank. Cant wait to smoke her!

Aurora Indica before the chop
DSC001006.JPG
DSC001016.JPG

During and after the chop
DSC001079.JPG
DSC0011713.JPG
DSC001186.JPG
DSC001219.JPG
DSC001097.JPG
DSC001087.JPG

I'll report on the dry weight in a week or 2 and give a final smoke report then. In the meantime I have a Hawiian snow 3 weeks from seed and her journal will begin shortly.

Thanks for following along. Hope to see you in the new journal once I get it started

hey brotha can i have one of those baking pans full? ill give you all the change in my pocket and a pat on the back and hell ill even smoke a bowl witcha :peace:
lol awesome harvest! made me drool!

hey brotha can i have one of those baking pans full? ill give you all the change in my pocket and a pat on the back and hell ill even smoke a bowl witcha :peace:
lol awesome harvest! made me drool!
Thanks PBM I would be glad to share once my s:thumb:tate makes it legal. Till then

I think his first j of this musta been good an he forgot how to get back here, BWAAAAAHAAHAHAAAAA

Gt hope things work out for you. bummer about the job.

bonsai style i love it! thats what im gonna do with this seed im germing right now :peace: and dude the U.S need to make this legal fuck individual state legalizations they need to go POOF and give everyone right to bare nugs! haha :D

Weekend update
I started a new jornal tonight to keep track of my new Hawaiian Snow Grow She is 5 weeks old and in veg mode right now. The remaining palnt in this grow is a bit confused. She is day 57 12/12 but through the thanksgiving holiday had to sit in the dark in an outdoor shed for a few days. Once back in the house, she had to share the closet with the Hawaiian Snow in veg so I dropped the lights to a 14 light 10 dark schedule. As a result the bag seed clone started to revert to veg growth. A few days ago I moodified the schedule to 13/11 and I think the reveg is reverting to flowering. At any rate the final buds will end up either nice and fat, or light and airy. Either way is fine, as I have plenty of smoke on hand, and I really am hoping to have a near flowless grow on the SNow.

DSC0012810.JPG

Final Update for this grow
The Aurora Indica has completed drying and is in the final phase of curing now. The buds are very hard and dense. Very hashy taste when smoked. The AI has turned out to be my favorite buzz so far. A good mellow relaxing high yet remain functional without the head racy I seem to get with some varieties. Definitely a good smoke to unwind with in the evening while settling into a Good movie.

Final dry weight came in at 88 grams or 24.5% of wet weight which was 360 grams.
DSC001369.JPG

Thanks for following along. feel free to visit my new journal on my Hawaiian Snow grow.

Mods, please move this journal to completed

Thanks

Dude, awesome grow using the fluorescent lighting. Very nice yield. You have inspired me to Do a scrog under some fluorescents! Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom