Jiddle Soil RQS Stress Killer Grow Journal 2018

Yoo @Jiddle i agree with P. Up that calmag a bit she's definitely wanting something. People also think plants dont need N for flower. Thats wrong. You need less yes but with those buds drawing the goodness from the rest of the plant you still need something there for em, especially in stretch

Yoo @Jiddle i agree with P. Up that calmag a bit she's definitely wanting something. People also think plants dont need N for flower. Thats wrong. You need less yes but with those buds drawing the goodness from the rest of the plant you still need something there for em, especially in stretch

Thanks @Bilbobudkin420, will definitely up the Clamag.

I did notice the Bloom had a lot less nitrogen than the Grow stuff.

I can't see any nute burn on the leaves (i think), can i keep upping the strength of the other nutes? I'm at 75%, shogun samurai Bloom, Boost, Clamag and Silicon?

Thanks @Bilbobudkin420, will definitely up the Clamag.

I did notice the Bloom had a lot less nitrogen than the Grow stuff.

I can't see any nute burn on the leaves (i think), can i keep upping the strength of the other nutes? I'm at 75%, shogun samurai Bloom, Boost, Clamag and Silicon?
Id just take it steady bud. Up the calmag, see what shes saying in a few days

Wales is nice, been around Chirk and Llangollen a few times. Thinking about snowdon but as I can walk for more than about 30 seconds without moaning like a child, probably not the best idea!
Nice. Im from south wales originally. Cardiff.
Yer snowden's not a good shout for you then lol

The north it is!

I've never been down the south.
Naa man go south. Cardiffs a beautiful city. Stick to the nice parts n you'll be fine. If you start seeing blocks of flats that look like they were built in the 70s and school kids pushing around their 2 year old kid in a pushchair, turn around lol

Naa man go south. Cardiffs a beautiful city. Stick to the nice parts n you'll be fine. If you start seeing blocks of flats that look like they were built in the 70s and school kids pushing around their 2 year old kid in a pushchair, turn around lol

I've heard same same and was notice warned off Newport!

But to be honest most of the time I find if you've open mind and get involved theres always something interesting to be seem.

@Pennywise didn't know here was a Mesuem in Cardif, will at it to the list.

She's a healthy green from what I can see, one of the first signs of light/heat stress will be the leaves drooping away from the lights.
Another one is light burn /fade

I've heard same same and was notice warned off Newport!

But to be honest most of the time I find if you've open mind and get involved theres always something interesting to be seem.

@Pennywise didn't know here was a Mesuem in Cardif, will at it to the list.
Oh yer definitely. Super cultural city cardiff is. They had a couple museums at one point there was an amazing art gallery/museum there if its still there i reccomend it highly

Good day all,

Been a mad week, not much time for anything except pain and fatigue!

I fed her again, all the bud growth is green, but all the fan leaves are yellowish.

No signs of burn, I've been around PH 6.1, but not sure if the yellow is something to do with the PH being off and unable to absorb the nutrients. I think shes doing alright but I'm not sure how to prevent this next grow?

The hairs have started turning orange, not sure if shes further along than I thought? and not really growing anymore. Shes about 35 cm tall which is a surprise, but I think I stunted her growth when I fed her plain water, but not sure. I moved the LED away to make sure it wasn't bleaching, but no change.

The buds are getting fatter and there's a beautiful sweet aniseed smell.

I've trimmed the lower fan leaves and think I will do the same to the higher ones soon.

Already trying to guess the harvest weight, but expecting it to be quite small with the issues I've had.

I tied the lower buds out hoping they will get some more light.

DSC_0197.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0200.JPG
DSC_0201.JPG
DSC_0202.JPG

They look like they still need to go at least another 2weeks. Maybe three. They still need to put on weight. It will appear that nothings happening because you're seeing them everyday. But they will swell and put on weight during their last couple of weeks, not to mention most of her smells are developing at this stage, ripening. Fun times ahead! :) Fun times...

Back
Top Bottom