Jjames 1st: DWC - 4 Sour Grape - 2 Blue Dream - 400W MH - Veg

jjames

hey im a new mmj patient and am just getting my 1st grow off the ground heres the stats...

im gonna try an keep this journal going, as ive seen an abundance of members here with lots of knowledge...

4 sour grape, 2 blue dream clones @ 2-3 inches each...

400w MH in tube style hood ( inline fan ready )
switchable digital ballast
3 15 gal tubs w/ 10 gal RO water each
2 8" net pots in each tub, 1 plant per pot
washed hydroton medium ( clones are in there in their cloner cubes in hydroton, but the cubes are not in the water themselves )
bottom of pot just in the water ( heard this is good and bad, but the roots are going to be submerged anyway right? )
made for hydro air pump running one line to one med air stone each tub ( may add another pump later ), bubbles look great tho...
test run showed water wicking up pretty far in the hydroton
organic nutes; plant feed, bioroot, camg+, seaweed, an humic acid... during veg

in spare bathroom, kinda small yes, but it has separate vents, one in (ac), and one out (exhaust) too...

using gas lantern sched- 12L, 5.5D, 1L, 5.5D...
so far its been stayin at 81-84* and 30% rh during light an dropping a good 10* at night, rh stayin about the same...

i plan on adding a fan plus humidifier today cause id like to have temp around 80* or just under and 45-55% rh during light an it should balance well at night...

also will be adding inline fan, carbon filter an ducting. one fan will pull fresh air thru the ac vent, and another inline fan will pull from a carbon filter on one side of my hood thru the hood tube, then vent out existing exhaust vent... i think i have a little time to do so, but sooner than later, def before flower...

also will be adding a DIY co2 producer ( sugar, yeast, and water in a 2 liter bottle ), gonna let em get a little bigger before i add i tho...

planning on changing out water every 7-10 days...

so... how does this sound to anyone who has done it??

any pointers greatly appreciated!

gonna get some pics up ASAP!!!

dwc_21.jpg

jjames said:
i need help with posting pics in my journal!

Looks like you've got it figured out ;)

There's a link in my sig that describes the process. Good luck with your grow

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this for moving to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom