Bubbleben - My 1st Indoor Hydro Grow - Sour Grape Kush

bubbleben

Hi Everyone, New to 420, but long time fan.

Just looking for some advice, Let me begin - so far on the kit list;

60*60*140 grow tent (limited space)
Air pump + 2 large air stones
Water pump + drip manifold
Jiffy Pellets (all I can get hold of, but heard ok things)
Nutrients - Junglejuice Grow, bloom and micro
Clay pebbles
Net pots

Lights for now..
40w 220v / 50Hz CFL
85w 220v / 50Hz CFL

Seeds -
10 feminized sour grape kush
5 HASH PLANT
3 AUTO CHEESE FEMINIZED

Havent started my grow yet, I want to do this right. So please share any advice you have!

I want to plant 2/3 seeds in a Bubble system.
(will start by planting either the Hash seeds or the Auto cheese seeds (they're all mixed together in one bag so I cant tell whats what. but I have the 10 Sour grape kush feminized in a separate bag. and as this is my first attempt at this, im going to save the sour grape kush for my 2nd grow once its a cleaner)

Question one - how much water should I have for 2 plants in the reservoir of a bubblepoinics system? going to go buy the tub soon in which I will cut the holes for the Net pots and have the reservoir below - so if anyone has any size recommendations for the tub? and also the amount of water needed for these two plants. (i have 60*60*140 to play with size wise)

Question 2 - I feel I have to upgrade my light situation. but I want to stick with CFLs, unless it really is worth my time fully upgrading to another type.
But how many CFLs would I need for just 2 plants in that 60*60*140 grow house? I currently have - 1 x 40w 220v / 50Hz CFL and 1 x 85w 220v / 50Hz CFL

Any help in this journey would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ben

Just purchased 2 exhaust fans with filters to pump some fresh cool air into the tent and get the air circulating. going to have another fan on the inside pushing the air up keeping the ladies cool.

Still any advice on the lights would be greatly appreciated.
Should I buy more CFLs? (i know more the merrier, but If what I have now will do a good job please let me know) advice welcome.

What do you think of the set up so far?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom