Organic 12/12 Light Schedule Indoor Experiment

It's not your lights buddy .. Don't stress !
There are allot of different factors such as strain , grow medium, light , feed etc.
Do some research on growing in coco or if you not keen on that just growing big buds in general.
Choose a strain that suites the nature of your grow (BIG BUDS) by the sound of it haha !
And bobs your uncle haha :)
Thanks for the input!

Had to cut my only OG kush indoor baby as it turned out to be a male sigh... But on the positive side I have 3 girls :)
Will add pics and update in the morning

Okay guys sorry been so quite but life happened..
Anyways I have allot more free time on my hands now and will be updating and posting allot more !

I woke up this morning with my sativa hybrid touching the top of the lil grow box I had them in so decided to build a ghetto grow tent while I wait for my tent to be delivered. I spent the morning constructing the tent and put the babies in , it has a door and everything.. I'm pretty chuffed and it cost me R50 which is about 3.50 in dollars.
My 1 Sour Grape and 1 Green Goblin (hybrid) are flowering and the other grape is just chilling haha .. Without further a due I bring to you the ghetto tent hahaha :)

420-magazine-mobile1284102984.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1652808478.jpg

Thanks guys haha... My stoner senses kicked in early this morning and just started operating :)
Next thing BOOOOOM there it was :cheer:
Very chuffed with it .. Iv seen what some people come up with and I think this is definitely 1 up on most ghetto tents/boxes . Iv got tons more space for the girls to grow as height was my main issue. Going to smoke a bong and stare at my babies for awhile LOL !

Will update as soon as the buds get bigger :thumb:

Hey guys :)

It's been awhile , I'll admit iv been slacking on updating this journal.. Sorry bout that !

I got screwed around with my tent so took my refund and decided screw it.. If I want it done I'll do it myself haha
I built a new tent and have all my babies inside .. All under 12/12 now.

Firstly the tent
420-magazine-mobile1980220843.jpg

Cost me all in all around 500bux for a 1.2m x 1.2m x 1.8m tent (i adjust the height with the crossed legs).. Stability is 10/10 and it's working great. My babies are loving the space and enjoying their new home.

Green Goblin going great .. Has grown tremendously since the last update
420-magazine-mobile1205122362.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1080728392.jpg

Sour Grape
420-magazine-mobile2065620342.jpg

420-magazine-mobile840972739.jpg

My babies .. Still 2 that I can't squeeze into the pic haha ! I'm really chuffed with what I have going on.
Will make sure I post an update weekly.
420-magazine-mobile147367881.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom