Organic 12/12 Light Schedule Indoor Experiment

Here's the little update on the babies...

Top - Sour Grape (15days old) Middle - Swiss cheese, og kush and sour grape (10days old) Right - Green Goblin (15days old)

420-magazine-mobile1481277989.jpg

Plants looking healthy and strong and have no complaints so far.. Some of you are probably wondering why I have 3 plants in 1 pot , well the answer is I'm going to grow 1 bud plants with them ! Might sound stupid for some but iv seen people do it and I'm interested by it. So thaught id give it a bash this is after all an experiment haha !

I will be transplanting my germinated auto seeds into soil today and they will join the box until they surface. Then these regular plants will be moving to their new home :)

Stay blessed!
Irie

What are you guys talking about? Who doesn't allow posting of LED brand names and seed companies? If you mean the forum I have seen it everywhere on every for I've been on. Just post it. How can the admins possibly detect everyone's posts and also....why would they bother? Just curious.

You can name seed banks. As far as the LEDs, it stems from underhanded tactics that some shady LED manufacturers were creating fake journals to pimp their product. Sad that they do that to mislead customers into potentially buying their product.....perhaps if their product was better they wouldn't need to stoop that low.

You can post the names of the LEDs if they are official sponsors for 420. Mars, Black Diamond and a few others all fall into that category.

You can name seed banks. As far as the LEDs, it stems from underhanded tactics that some shady LED manufacturers were creating fake journals to pimp their product. Sad that they do that to mislead customers into potentially buying their product.....perhaps if their product was better they wouldn't need to stoop that low.

You can post the names of the LEDs if they are official sponsors for 420. Mars, Black Diamond and a few others all fall into that category.
Well bugger me sideways. That's pretty low. I have an led from a reputable small time source and I don't think they plug their shit that way on forums as he's an old dutch guy and is interested only in the technology. I'd still be subject to a comment wipe for that?

Well bugger me sideways. That's pretty low. I have an led from a reputable small time source and I don't think they plug their shit that way on forums as he's an old dutch guy and is interested only in the technology. I'd still be subject to a comment wipe for that?

Its all a matter of if they catch it or not really. I have seen some where they have missed the comments and like on here where they catch and wipe it. You can always do it and ask forgiveness afterwards if they spank ya! It might seem petty but if you really think about it, they are trying to protect their members from being mislead and being resentful towards this great forum and leaving upset and bitter. I honestly kind of thought it was ridiculous when I first read it and became a member, but as time went on and I thought about it more and learned more about the dirty underhanded tactics some crappy greedy LED companies tried, I don't fault 420 at all. So I grow with 3 LEDs, a MARs LED, a BlackDiamond Dwarf Star and an unnamed LED that I am also very happy with.

Here's the little update on the babies...

Top - Sour Grape (15days old) Middle - Swiss cheese, og kush and sour grape (10days old) Right - Green Goblin (15days old)

420-magazine-mobile1481277989.jpg

Plants looking healthy and strong and have no complaints so far.. Some of you are probably wondering why I have 3 plants in 1 pot , well the answer is I'm going to grow 1 bud plants with them ! Might sound stupid for some but iv seen people do it and I'm interested by it. So thaught id give it a bash this is after all an experiment haha !

I will be transplanting my germinated auto seeds into soil today and they will join the box until they surface. Then these regular plants will be moving to their new home :)

Stay blessed!
Irie

Not stupid at all, just experimentation on your part. Thats the great thing about this forum Lion, even if you are trying something that perhaps some of us might not try, we all understand the desire to experiment and try different things. Keep doing whatever it is you want to do and posting the results. Ya never know....we all might learn something valuable from it.

Also if you're using an led that's not sponsored and someone asks you about it that may slide by. It's when we promote non sponsored products that we get a time out for.

Exactly. I have seen random comments on LEDs that aren't sponsors and they slide by. Its when the comments might seem to be promoting the brand where I have seen the deletions happen.

Looking good Zion ill sub in and watch how your grow turns out .... I am on my first grow myself and also started using nutrisol K as a bloom booster now day 21 of flower .Was using nutrifeed for veg but have dialed it down due to high N ratio but was quite surprised to see how well it worked for Veg . Have you grown using nutrisol before ? and what are you planning for nutrients in flower ?

peace from africa .

Thanks for the feedback guys.. Really appreciate it !
I saw the stretch and dropped the lights so should get better, Will start LST on the 2 older plants in the next week and because im doing the other 3 as 1 bud plants the stretch wont damage it at all. luckily i also caught it soon enough.

I swear by nitrosol, its basically all i use. Well I use cal mag aswell. but thats that!
Im a organic grower so aslong as I have a good soil mix with my nitrosol im good to go. Well ill obviously have to feed the plant what it needs if there is anything lacking. But thats my mix :) Give it a bash on the next grow and let me know how it goes.
All u do is mix nitrosol half dose during veg and full dose during flower.

Thanks for the feedback guys.. Really appreciate it !
I saw the stretch and dropped the lights so should get better, Will start LST on the 2 older plants in the next week and because im doing the other 3 as 1 bud plants the stretch wont damage it at all. luckily i also caught it soon enough.

I swear by nitrosol, its basically all i use. Well I use cal mag aswell. but thats that!
Im a organic grower so aslong as I have a good soil mix with my nitrosol im good to go. Well ill obviously have to feed the plant what it needs if there is anything lacking. But thats my mix :) Give it a bash on the next grow and let me know how it goes.
All u do is mix nitrosol half dose during veg and full dose during flower.

Thanks man i wiĺl give it a go for sure ! The nutrifeed product seems good as well for veg and i see its made for hydro setups as well if you ever want to try it .I want to try it in on a small hydro setup in future as see how it goes .It also has calcium and magnesium in already

Heres a pic of it

420-magazine-mobile1950954786.jpg

Though i would share my grow as well
Today started day 22 of flower and frost just started building up nice

420-magazine-mobile132107097.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1705320431.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1329453093.jpg

. From Africa

The nutri feed works well, I guess its just different strokes for different folks haha.. The main thing is to find something that works for you. The only thing about nutri feed is it has supplement products that you would need to buy with it for it to work at its best such as kel pak (seaweed mix) or fish mix.. The problem I have with that is the smell it gives off, its strong and can make your box and surroundings smell like a fish factory haha.

Plants looking great buddy.. What strains you got going ?

Started LST this eve .. Tore 2 fan leaves in half by mistake sticking them down on the side of the pots with tape sigh , nothing hectic tho.. I'll just trim it off after LST! No more 1 bud , mind changed and LST'd them all haha. Will also make me worry less about height restraints.

The plants are also in their new home under 2 30watt cfl's .. Waiting on the bigger 85watt which
I will mount onto ceiling with the 2 30watts as supplementary light, should be here 2morow.if not I'll go get another 30watt cfl for the mean time.

Plants looking great and strong .. Just the Swiss cheese who's still runting it out ! Very keen to taste the green goblin , it's a sativa hybrid and looks like a female. I know for a fact the older sour grape is female so happy days.

Will take a picture of the female 2morow !

This is their new home
420-magazine-mobile1127703925.jpg

LST'd plants
420-magazine-mobile692983115.jpg

Keep it irie brothers and sisters
Much love

The nutri feed works well, I guess its just different strokes for different folks haha.. The main thing is to find something that works for you. The only thing about nutri feed is it has supplement products that you would need to buy with it for it to work at its best such as kel pak (seaweed mix) or fish mix.. The problem I have with that is the smell it gives off, its strong and can make your box and surroundings smell like a fish factory haha.

Plants looking great buddy.. What strains you got going ?

Thanks buddy .These were bagseed for my first grow but from very very good bud .For my next run i started a brain wreck two white rhino and 3 unknown bag seed but also from a good crop and all are regular seeds so waiting on preflowers so i can weed out the males ... Do you buy seeds online ? or do you have a connection like me ?

. From Africa

Van Stank - Yea think ill be very happy, I have a weird feeling 4 out of the 5 is female and the lil swiss cheese is a male. Call it growers instinct haha But ill give the lil bugger a chance .

Worldgrow - I usually buy seeds BUT got given these seeds from a grower I met, all regualr seeds aswell. So giving them a bash, also have 4 auto's that I just started. So they should be done round the same time as these strains are all quick flowering :)
I got seeds from Pachamama for the first time on thursday last week , germinated the 4 seeds, after being in paper towel moved to soil and a week later I have little baby autos. 4 for 4 , very good if you ask me. Not a big variety but very nice strains. A friend grew the jack herer and it was insane !!

Pulled the swiss cheese !
Wasnt feeling its vibe, and taking it out also helped the other 2 with space in the pot.
Will post a couple of pics 2morow. LST going great so far and have the bigger light in.

:Namaste:

Hey guys .. Sorry iv been so quite just had allot going on !
Hope everything's smooth sailing and Irie your side

This is how the plants are doing in their new home , did lst but after the tape tore some of the leaves I abandoned the idea and trimmed the damaged leaves as you can see in the pics. I will be doing some more LST this evening and will post an update on that this wkend..

Grow box/cupboard - 85w light is in and the other 2 supplementing.
420-magazine-mobile1488447710.jpg

Og kush and Sour Grape (21 days old)
420-magazine-mobile1122322246.jpg

Green Goblin and Sour Grape (26 days old)
420-magazine-mobile321909361.jpg

Hey Lion, glad to have you back. Looking good buddy! Quick question for you. How do you keep track of what strain is what in the pot where you have two plants? I don't see a tag in the picture.

Back
Top Bottom