Jock Horror Autos That Did Not Auto

Re: Jock Horror Autos that didn't Auto

mr led, before i put this out to the masses maybe you could be of some help. the two new seeds cracked open the other day ..... the only problem was that the seed cap took one of the cotyledons leaves with it... should i run with 1 or trash it ? thanks

The old plant distress trick is a old one with its roots back in the 70's (as far as I know)
I have been told to stress the plants out in one way or another since I was a teenager and have tried many of them.

including whipping them with a branch the day before harvest

I have also poured boiling water over the roots in the past to shock the sheet out of them a few hours before harvest

And drilled at least 10 plants in the past years , I doubt it does anything but it may.

a 1% THC increase would be a success but it may not give any at all. Who knows.

I would love to have a THC analyzer or the excess money to pay people to test on one :thedoubletake:
Lab work is not cheap where as I am :smokin: so the test will be left for others to do / pay.

Until then its hit or miss , it can't hurt as its about to be chopped down with detrimental effects.

But it might be folklore.
Its actually highly probable its folklore , I don't think they had THC analyzers in the 70's..

I will continue to stress them until tests prove otherwise
My built in THC sensor says it is stronger now, This sheet is fucken strong , every time I smoke it my eyes feel puffy like I just woke up after being awake for a week.
Oddly this was not happening until after the stress treatment and hanging the plants , perhaps hanging played a part or both hanging and drilling.

Or the Top bud is kicking my ass..

:peace:

```````````````````````````````

That strain you mentioned sounds Top shelf , Willies weed ! :morenutes:

She will be fine , it will recover 100% , it uses the first little smooth leaves just for popping out of the shell.
Your good to grow !

Give it a few days , it will get past it.

mr led, before i put this out to the masses maybe you could be of some help. the two new seeds cracked open the other day ..... the only problem was that the seed cap took one of the cotyledons leaves with it... should i run with 1 or trash it ? thanks

This harvests shock treatment

I Drilled holes about 10 days before harvest
Then I removed the soil and placed the roots in partial buckets of water 6 days before harvest

Then took them from the buckets and hung them for around 4 or 5 days before removing the Bud for more drying and curing

Threw this process I noticed a much stronger high then previously.:volcano-smiley:

``````````````````````````````

I spread it out and covered it for one night only and will leave it uncovered for most of the time from here on out to stop it curing to a brown color that can happen with slow cures.

I also tried a few lower Buds today , it kicked my ass much like the top bud does.
Wish I could afford to have it THC tested , it seems to be as high as I have smoked before.
Ridiculous strength , I have been smoking it for days now with no reduction in the doughnut puffy eyes effect.

```````````````````````
edit
I forgot to add that they were in the dark for the 6 days they were in water

Interesting theory man, I have heard of 24 hrs darkness and harvesting only the big buds to let the lowers dense up but this is new. I'll have to see if I can test a plant one day

Dried Cured Done

Dried Cured Done

about 3 oz from Lefty and Righty has been :volcano-smiley: without being weighed the duff can be seen in the photo

Righty - 7.5 oz
Lefty - 3 oz
Clone - 1.85 oz

2nd Clone - 2.5 to 3.5 Oz its still growing
table weed - 1/2 Oz
Vaped weed - 3 oz
Grand total: 16 oz plus from the 2nd clone 2.5 to 3.5 oz = 18.5 to 19.5 oz

1lb harvest , all weights taken with bone dry Bud ready for storage

Auto_JH_drying_007.JPG

cured_010.JPG

cured_013.JPG

cured_016.JPG

cured_014.JPG

cured_012.JPG

cured_018.JPG

Close ups of Righty after cure

Tue_Jan_05_19-11-53.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-11-30.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-11-03.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-10-32.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-10-13.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-10-04.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-09-51.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-08-46.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-07-03.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-02-51.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-02-16.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-01-56.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-01-48.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-01-39.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_19-01-13.jpg

Tue_Jan_05_18-59-55.jpg

Completed

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks arelianobrian !

The harvest matched my expectations by about a 100%

Which makes me feel like a stoned rainman of sorts

A very stoned one ! :volcano-smiley:

how I estimated ? I gave every branch and side-branch a average of 3.5 grams which turned out to be a accurate average

Second Clone

2nd Auto Clone

The 2nd Auto JH Clone has been transplanted into a 15g pot otherwise it was left unattended

She continues to have new growth and still has some white hairs on top , it may have 2 weeks left

2nd_AJH_Clone_004.JPG
2nd_AJH_Clone_006.JPG
2nd_AJH_Clone_005.JPG

I am growing this plant for a long duration to grow a fun sized bud and it's beginning to look like my personal record.

hey guys , when is the best time for topping a plant and the best way to do it ?? thanks !!! or some direction to achieve the the pics below........thanks ......

I like to top once at 3 weeks age but you can do it with success at any time before the buds form.
If you top a few weeks after the lights are switched to flower you can grow a main twin bud and twins on the ends of each branch.

The sky is the limit when it comes to topping tying and training

I also like to remove the Fan leaves at about 2 or 3 weeks as it helps the plant grow its branches nice and long even without topping.
I did both to the auto jock horror's in this journal (look back to the first page) it makes for branchy plants.

The clone lives on and is still growing !

I plan to keep her flowering until I start my my next seeds in a week or two

Oddly it still has white hairs and new growth :thedoubletake: , it continues to frost over so I'm leaving it :bongrip:

2nd_clone_Aeizer_Air_001.JPG

2nd_clone_Aeizer_Air_007.JPG

2nd_clone_Aeizer_Air_020.JPG

I will Post back in a week or two with its harvest Photos and the wet weight
20% of the wet buds weight will be its cured dry weight

Back
Top Bottom