John's Wicked New Grow

At 0200 the mystery girl was up potted into a five gallon smart pot. She has a nice root ball developed and should do well in her new home.
IMG_20190831_013316109.jpg

No, I just use Emilya's watering method right off the bat and the roots find there way.

Morning Ms. V.
A little sore this morning because yesterday I bucked a 900 lb. bale into the barn "Amish Style", because the last T-storm blew a 20' door off one of the hinges. Until I fix that the door can't be opened.

Next time I harvest a plant I will take a photo of the root ball of the finished product.

Morning Ms. V.
A little sore this morning because yesterday I bucked a 900 lb. bale into the barn "Amish Style", because the last T-storm blew a 20' door off one of the hinges. Until I fix that the door can't be opened.
Yeah, I can imagine that would make you pretty sore. Poor fella.

So do I. If they cluster around the bottom like they usually do I rip them out of the circular pattern to the straight bushy roots
When I first came to the forum all I would see is people telling you that doing this would screw up your plant. Every gardening show and book that I have seen says different.

Okay, here is the root ball from the last Lamb's Bread from CKS.
IMG_20190818_081203991.jpg

Hey folks, check this email alert I received from True North seed bank!

LABOUR DAY WEEKEND MADNESS
25% OFF EVERYTHING

High there,

Labour Day in Canada is a long weekend which originally gave workers the chance to campaign for better working conditions or pay.

The labour movement is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.

As a proudly Canadian company, we're celebrating with a LABOUR DAY WEEKEND MADNESS sale!

Get 25% off EVERYTHING all weekend!
GET YOUR SEEDS NOW​
Discount will be applied to cart automatically. Discount cannot be combined with any other promotion.

Nice rootball, John.

Morning Ms. V.

You are supposed to supervise the horse. The horse shouldn't be standing around like a civic worker laughing at you trying to muscle the bale into the barn.

Nice rootball, John.

Thank you Al, I appreciate that.
My two "Cat plants" have trunks on them almost twice the size of a bic lighter.
When they wake up I'll have to take a photo of them and post.

@Emilya what are these?
I felt something crawling on my arm
CM190902-151643001.jpg

I was doing some LST on my younger plants and noticed one cuz my arm started to itch and it's outside right now. Haven't found them on the other ones yet anyway how do I fix this.
I just took everything out of the 10 except the lights, just vacuumed everything and I'm going to hit it with bleach.
That one that's got those white bugs ain't coming back. I've got too much time in this I'm not going to lose it now.

Back
Top Bottom