John's Wicked New Grow

They look a bit like aphids (to me) aphids come in lots of colors.
Check the undersides of your leaves-that's where you'll find any colonies developing. (if they are aphids)
Neem oil , or a 50/50 mix of water and isopropyl alcohol should get rid of them- @InTheShed
Uses Castile soap to keep them at bay...
I'm not saying @Old Salt isn't right,but to me, they don't look quite "pointy" enough to be thrips.

I looked up aphids on Google and mine look like these
images.jpeg

They look a bit like aphids (to me) aphids come in lots of colors.
Check the undersides of your leaves-that's where you'll find any colonies developing. (if they are aphids)
Neem oil , or a 50/50 mix of water and isopropyl alcohol should get rid of them- @InTheShed
Uses Castile soap to keep them at bay...
I'm not saying @Old Salt isn't right,but to me, they don't look quite "pointy" enough to be thrips.
Maybe my Tomatoes had them and I brought them in with me?

They bite that's for sure.
I'll be back in ten minutes, I have to step outside and feed.
Just so you know the last payment I was working on and waterings infested that's where I found them I threw it outside.
Then I look really carefully on the other to the mystery girl had to cuz you can see them with your eyes plain as day with
My reading glasses that sit but anybody with 20/20 can see them right away.
Anyway I I hope I can say this grow and I don't have to say f*** it.

They aren't aphids if they bite-but whatever they are,I'd try and get rid of them.
You've caught it early enough,so you should be able annihilate the little bastards before they threaten your buds.

I got SEVEN !!! I'LL KILL THE LITTLE BAST**D's.

T
They aren't aphids if they bite-but whatever they are,I'd try and get rid of them.
You've caught it early enough,so you should be able annihilate the little bastards before they threaten your buds.
They bite like a "no see um's" but I do think your haven't those in SB. It's a itchy bite

I used to get bit by no see ums deer hunting when I was young-we have em here,but only out in the forest.
Between them and the little "deer flies" they used to drive me nuts.
I'm not sure what you've got there,John..but I'd keep killing them anyway...

I did that last year. No more outside inside for me. It's tough.

You're absolutely right "nobody".

This was my fault.

But now I need to change gear's, get into the "fixing" mode and ask for help.

Bad Parent. :(
P.S. it's so much easier to "fess up" right away and I'm good with that. :thumb:

You may have something there,VG-...I didn't know any aphids bit people
All the more reason to kill 'em all!
There are only a few types of aphids that bite I guess.

I found a article that says pea aphids can bite and are a common pest in alfalfa fields. Maybe compare a pic for those.

O'shit, and I grow alfalfa.
Look(emoji falling down on face)

Mine got the crabs from me being out in the pasture and into the room. They spread quick, I tossed a few, sprayed with IS...uphill battle, then moved them outside. Bugs went away outside.
I'll be back.
Blood sugar is low, need to shower and recharge.
Now I'm thinking my skin is crawling. Be back minutes for now.
I need to figure this out.

Thank you everyone for helping me out. This won't happen again, at least for the same reason anyway.

Be back at 1725.

This is the stuff @InTheShed uses to kill aphids- You can use it right up till harvest...
**edit-get the unscented stuff

Back
Top Bottom