John's Wicked New Grow

I'm going to put the 6" into a five gallon and take my used cheap Galaxy 300 into my other MH tent first. Then I'm going to flip.
Looking forward to finishing this flip so I can buy some new lights. I figured around the end of December to get more lights.
At least 600 Watt's.
Then I can "blast off" like everyone else.

wish I got a lambs bread when I got my seeds from Dutch. they're gonna take off like rockets soon. when do you plan on flipping them?

Yep, I already harvested the LB auto's
Got 7.1 off one plant. These are Cali OG kush form Crop King Seeds (paid for) but the
CB Diesel, is a sponsored grow from CKS. They are really taking off with being under only 185 watts. I can't wait to try them out.

Hey John. Just wandering around the 420 neighborhood and wanted to stop by. We finally got rain. Not enough but a start. Been quiet. Made some edibles cookies, brownies and gummies. I wish we had more summer left. Oh well, I digress. Have a great night. Sleep well

Ms. N, I have at least 150 developed green tomatoes, but I running out of time for them to turn red.
I checked with folks in my area, everyone is having that same problem.
The FedEx looked at my plants yesterday and asked how did you grow those so big. He said that nobody has very good plants this year because we had snowstorms as late as May 8th.
Still feeding and hoping for red.
You have any ideas?

Ms. N, I have at least 150 developed green tomatoes, but I running out of time for them to turn red.
I checked with folks in my area, everyone is having that same problem.
The FedEx looked at my plants yesterday and asked how did you grow those so big. He said that nobody has very good plants this year because we had snowstorms as late as May 8th.
Still feeding and hoping for red.
You have any ideas?

Harvest as late as possible, and put the unripe tomatoes in paper bags. Put the bags in a cool dark place. The tomatoes will ripen in the bags. Check them every day or two.

The ripened tomatoes can be placed directly into the freezer to make soups and sauces at a later date. They are easy to peel when they thaw, or you can put them in boiling water and peel them.

What's ATF?
Alaska thunder fuck , probably already been said , what’s I’ve always heard and picked some up when I was in AK, big ass buds

Harvest as late as possible, and put the unripe tomatoes in paper bags. Put the bags in a cool dark place. The tomatoes will ripen in the bags. Check them every day or two.

The ripened tomatoes can be placed directly into the freezer to make soups and sauces at a later date. They are easy to peel when they thaw, or you can put them in boiling water and peel them.

That's a good plan, think you Old Salt.

I usually grow tomatoes,but this year there's a cannabis plant in the "tomato spot" in the garden- The tomatoes went crazy in that spot,so I'm hoping for that...
Then I can "blast off" like everyone else.
As well as you do with the cheap lights,next years grows are going to be awesome!

Your plants are looking mighty fine, John- it's going to be crazy in there after the flip:cool:

I usually grow tomatoes,but this year there's a cannabis plant in the "tomato spot" in the garden- The tomatoes went crazy in that spot,so I'm hoping for that...

As well as you do with the cheap lights,next years grows are going to be awesome!

Your plants are looking mighty fine, John- it's going to be crazy in there after the flip:cool:

Thank you Carcass.
I've decided to up pot the mystery girl into a five gallon smart pot, leave it in there with the others a just "go for it"!

Flower everybody at the same time.
Makes more sense.

Alaska thunder fuck , probably already been said , what’s I’ve always heard and picked some up when I was in AK, big ass buds
Thank you, Ghostwriter. You're the first to give me the answer, I appreciate that.

Fried green tomatoes..mmmmmm. Just sayin.
Hi John. :ciao:

Hi Ms V, I been eating fried green tomatoes, I want to have some for salads and can them for this winter.

Hi Ms V, I been eating fried green tomatoes, I want to have some for salads and can them for this winter.
I'm jealous. My tomatoes had blight. Not enough to get any.:(

Sorry to hear that Ms. V, I'll share mine with you an day. :green_heart:

Anyhow, putting the mystery girl in her 5'er tonight.
Going to wait for a week so she can adjust and flip the whole mess of them.
It'll be like "John's Girl's Gone Wild" in there. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hi John. Sorry I missed the reply about the tomatoes. My Mom layered them in paper bags and newspaper. The newspaper helped in case any leaked. She would take a few at a time and put them in a paper bag with an orange to ripen them up in the kitchen. The other bags she left in cool, dark of the basement and would check. I think chutney is made with green tomatoes. You can made Salsa Verde too. How about a green tomato salad with special dressing. So glad your tomatoes grew. We have some colossal tomatoes that are huge.
Ms. V, so sorry your tomatoes got blight. If we were closer, I would share. You all have a great night.

Thank you Ms.N for the hot tip.
I like salsa a lot.
Sleep well.

Back
Top Bottom