John's Wicked New Grow

:woohoo: look what came today.

Attachments

• IMG_20190910_162709395.jpg
    IMG_20190910_162709395.jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 38
Thanks Ms. V, it was released today.
I'm surprised I got it on the same day. Big A came through!
Going to make some popcorn, turn up the system and kick back to some good old Gun Fu !
Happy day's !

May God Bless all those that lost their lives and

their Families on this day of September 11th 2001

"Never Forget"

911-770x470.jpg

Hi y'all and John ,of course.
If you have any questions about insects and identification Amy has a helpful journal started. If you're stumped you can toss a photo over there. You may get help faster. Just another option if you are stuck.

How was the movie John? Was his Sig-Sauer as sexy as I'm told? Lol.

Hi y'all and John ,of course.
If you have any questions about insects and identification Amy has a helpful journal started. If you're stumped you can toss a photo over there. You may get help faster. Just another option if you are stuck.

How was the movie John? Was his Sig-Sauer as sexy as I'm told? Lol.

Great movie, usually sequels usually get worse, but John Wick keeps getting better. This film cost them tons of money to make and it paid off.
Ms. V, go get the blue ray version, it has more stuff to offer and also comes with the DVD version.
be prepared to not leave to get more popcorn, because this one's very detailed and you don't want to miss any.
That's all I can say about it without doing a spoiler on you.

BTW, Wick used a G-34 and an added G-10mm. Both are custom ported "Combat Master" versions made by Taren Tactical, out of California and that's were Reeves was trained.
He hasn't used a Sig.since JW1.

I though he was supposed to have Taran tactical sig-sauer carbines and a glock 19? WTF?
I've been lied to!!!! Maybe he took them off of someone else. He tends to do that.

I though he was supposed to have Taran tactical sig-sauer carbines and a glock 19? WTF?
I've been lied to!!!! Maybe he took them off of someone else. He tends to do that.

Okay, now I'm going to spoil it for you if I explain that.

Lol. Body count was 128 for chapter two.
Okay, now I'm going to spoil it for you if I explain that.
Ok,ok. Don't spoil it. I've obviously been waiting and reading about it.

It's complicated, I don't want to ruin it for you, because I promised not to tell.t
just go get the movie and we can talk. :green_heart:

It's complicated, I don't want to ruin it for you, because I promised not to tell.t
just go get the movie and we can talk. :green_heart:
Ok. I'll watch the other two again until then.

Careful, MrSauga-you'll put your eye out with that thing.... :)

With JW2, he used the G-34 and G-26, both 9mm.

I'll tell you one thing Ms. V, I've never seen Hallie Berry work so hard and move so fast in any other movie.

I'll tell you one thing Ms. V, I've never seen Hallie Berry work so hard and move so fast in any other movie.
Hey hey heh.....too easy. I'll be good ,we are not on my journal after all.

Back
Top Bottom