John's Wicked New Grow

Ya that's too hot for me too Carcass.
I loved growing up in Humboldt, warm in the day, super clean air, a mist of the ocean in early morning and dry heat in the day.
Usually 80* tops, but not often.
I really miss the ocean and the Sierra Nevada Mountains, but glad I'm out of there.

Hey DD, glad to see you stopped bye.

I like your new journal.

After about 18 hours of "on & off" brutal T-Storm's, the girls out side have done well, look good and it seems the storm did them good.
I looked and didn't find any aphaid's.
All three were fed and treated with Castle brand non-scented soap
with a pinch of olive oil.

I'm still trying to figure out which lights to buy. :hmmmm:

I've narrowed it down to two companies, both American made.

That's great news... Sounds like you may have won that battle!

Thanks for the positive vibes Carcass, but I'm gonna be checking a few times a day still.

They creep me out. Lol

Definitely keep checking-they can/will come back if you're not vigilant...but now that you've got the castile soap working for you, any ones you may find in the future will be a temporary problem.

Seems like the new growth grew a couple more inches today.
IMG_20190906_160045892.jpg

After about 18 hours of "on & off" brutal T-Storm's, the girls out side have done well, look good and it seems the storm did them good.
I looked and didn't find any aphaid's.
All three were fed and treated with Castle brand non-scented soap
with a pinch of olive oil.

I'm still trying to figure out which lights to buy. :hmmmm:

I've narrowed it down to two companies, both American made.

It's my turn. Dorian is coming tomorrow evening, and I'm dead center on its track.

That really sucks Old Salt, are you as ready as you can be ?

That really sucks Old Salt, are you as ready as you can be ?

I'm better prepared than 99.99% of the folks in town. Power and communications will go down. I've got a diesel generator and a full furnace oil tank, so I'm good for at least a month on that front. I'm on a well, so I've got lots of water. The freezer and pantry are full, so we've got lot's to eat. There's plenty of wood in my shop to board up windows if needed. The car is fully fueled, and is a diesel as well. I have 100 liters (25 gal) of fuel in jerry cans so we can bug out if needed. We have a plan on what we have to take, so 15 minutes and we're gone.

I've danced to this tune several times, so no real worries.

I'm better prepared than 99.99% of the folks in town. Power and communications will go down. I've got a diesel generator and a full furnace oil tank, so I'm good for at least a month on that front. I'm on a well, so I've got lots of water. The freezer and pantry are full, so we've got lot's to eat. There's plenty of wood in my shop to board up windows if needed. The car is fully fueled, and is a diesel as well. I have 100 liters (25 gal) of fuel in jerry cans so we can bug out if needed. We have a plan on what we have to take, so 15 minutes and we're gone.

I've danced to this tune several times, so no real worries.

I figured that you would be prepared.

Just watch out for thieves.

Nice grow Mr Wick,
I will swing past now and then.....

Good luck with the twister Ol salt.

Thanks for stopping by Lowrider, great name BTW.

I've always liked the song, but now you're showing your age. :laugh::rofl::laugh:

Hey John. So glad you smacked those nasty bugs to h*ll.
Your grow is growing and growing. You have done such a great job caring for your girls, they are fine young ladies. Even your "cat ladies" are "big cats" now.
This conversation was so great. I learned so much. Who knew aphids bit? Who knew you could spray with isopropyl alcohol and water? Who knew the life cycle of aphids? Not me . So cool.
Thanks John :green_heart:

Good afternoon ms. N, I hope everything is better in your life.
I have been praying for your granddaughter.

Hi, she had here first day of school and it went well. Thank you.
Time to give the outdoor girls some food. I think our tallest one is close to 10'. They make me feel so small. Lol.
Enjoy your day.

Back
Top Bottom