Jonwayne's Bag Seed - Rookie Grow - Winter 2015 Journal

Yea the clones off her have all ended up with some massive fans. Biggest one on her, i measured the middle fingers to be 9-11" long. Thats good size for such a small plant indoors. Ive became quite fond of this bagseed strain, clones root fast and easy, great vigour, not had any pest problems either. Plus its frosty and hard to kill thats a win win in my book haha. If the smoke is half as good as the plants are, ill probably keep this strain goin awhile. I have some outside also to see how it does outdoors. The broad leaf plant i wanted to be a male, actually turned out male (first male since starting this up). I segregated it in the basement in that old cab i started out in, and im gonna try to polinate one of the girls in round 3 flowering later on. I think these @ 6 weeks may be to old for the seeds to mature. Ive finally popped a few more bagseed to see what other phenos i can come up with out of them too. Ive got to have a little more variety outdoors than just these clones this year. Haha thanks for stopping in art, hoping these girls start filling in all the bare stem with bud here soon. Ill keep you posted.

Been super busy lately guys, not had alot of time to update like i should. But as were some where in week 8 here now. Ibe started tric watch, have some decent photos here show. As of 2 days ago, the mother has mostly cloudy (60% est.cloudy) tiny bit of clear and a tiny bit of amber poking there heads out here and there. And the clone isnt to far behind her, im guessing another 2 full weeks max, and ill be harvesting 50/50 cloudy/amber. One more feeding of nutrients for the clone then h20, possibly nothing but h20 for the mother from here on out. To my surprise the clone has produced close to, or just as much weight as the big mother! We shall see, here are the 70-80x loupe photos.
20160419_221443.jpg
20160419_221146.jpg
20160419_221141.jpg
20160419_212749.jpg

And a bud shot just because.
20160407_070655.jpg

Been a while since ive done an update. The girls are doin good. The mother is almost ready to cut, she went in after a long veg 3/3, so she is aroud 8 weeks so 58 days or so. Mostly cloudy trics with amber showing, little clear left on her. Flushed her yesterday, probably let her go another 10 days or so and flush one more time before harvesting her. The tall clone has a few more weeks even know she went in flower 3/4 only one day after momma. Still straight white pistols on her up top little has darkened any yet. She seems to be the better of the 2 suprisingly, same strain she just grew better in the end even with 2 weeks veg. She has alot of cloudy trics some clear still and no amber. Im gonna let these 2 go a little longer since nothing is goin in behind them, maybe 70+ for a nice couchlock buzz. This will be my last indoor grow until winter. Hopefully be in our new house by then with a proper grow room. So i can finally use these hps ive hoarded. Gonna focus on my outdoor clones in the mean time. Sorry there isnt any photos. Hopefully ill get those up tomorrow. This strain has turned into a frosty one, im digging it. All test buds from both plants have been up to par:thumb: im gonna try to keep it goin so ill have it to start back up with in the fall. Any tips or advice on that is appreciated. I can keep one under a few cfls the whole time and keep her small, or i can take a cut off my outdoor right before flower to have. Cloning outdoor plants seems like less maintenance will probably go that route.

Arteekay im gonna put some photos up later tonight when i get a chance. One is of the ripe mother thats ready to come down any time, 75% hairs dark and curled, trics mostly cloudy with alot of amber this time, no clear. Wanted to male sure she was ripe this time. And as i mentioned earlier my 2 girls went into flower only a day apart, and are of the same strain. So with that said is it normal for the lanky clone to be finishing so differently, her pistols are all still white with only minimal darkning. There not straight or growing any new it dont seem, they have mostly all curled. And her trichomes are mostly cloudy with some clear. Im wondering if she still likes a while or has just ripened differently than her momma? Any input appreciated, ill get those pics up asap.

Ok the first 2 photos are of the lst girl that is ready to cut any day now. She is @ day 61 now, 8 1/2 weeks
20160502_204635.jpg

20160502_204640.jpg

Now the rest are of the fugly tall girl that has ended up being the frostiest girl ive grown to date. Through a 60x loupe trichomes are piled:goof: on top of trichomes. I love it. She is only one day behind lst girl, but still yet likes atleast 10 more days until she where i want her. She is @ day 60 now, and should finish around day 70 making her 10th week in flower. Definitely some sativa in these long narrow fingered ladies i think.

20160502_204836.jpg
20160502_204817.jpg
20160502_204739.jpg
20160502_204710.jpg

Alright guys sorry ive not posted lately. But both plants are hrvested, all was well. The mother went 9 weeks from 12/12, the clone went 11 weeks from 12/12. Weighed in @ just under a QP both plants together cured. I accomplished everything i intended to this second round. I more than tripled my first harvest on this second one. Learned to clone found out i had a nack for it also. This one wrapped up my indoor this year. Only outdoors from here, been growing and cloning the same bagseed strain since January. And its doin amazing for me. You guys might see me post an outdoor journal later on. Thanks for following and cheers!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom