Joosy's 2015 Indoor CFL or Fall Outoor Experiment In Soil

JoosyBuds

Hey everyone
missed out on the 2015 summer grow year because my plants out grew my cages and the deer chomped em,
germinating 4 out of my 48 leftover seeds i pulled off some fat colas (one of them was purple kush) just for fun.
its already early october so i was thinking of going indoors and maybe leaving one plant on my shed roof as an experiment with a mini greenhouse thing.
anyways pics soon,
I have a sample of earth juice grow that ill use and some doctor earth so i have nutrients covered for a little while.

-one of the things i need advice on is the shed i can grow in gets cold at night so i would need to construct a insulated mini room and run my (still not bought) CFl's at night.

-another thing is this shed has rats in it so if i line my grow box with wood will that keep those fools away?
i also don't know if rats will chew cords or even eat my buds.

-ok, third and final question with cfls i know they have terrible penetration so is it better to get one or two 100 watt big cfls or many small ones and hang em around my plants?

pics later tonight, peace :bong:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom