Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Grow 4 - Fallen Warrior

Re: P-420's Grow 4

That's... a lot of bud. Maybe all the stress from the temp. fluctuations will make the plants grow fatter buds.

Blob said:
That's... a lot of bud. Maybe all the stress from the temp. fluctuations will make the plants grow fatter buds.

No, he just knows exactly what hes doing thats all, thats how he noticed the temp. fluctuations in the first place.

Great pics P-420! :adore:

The top of the center plant is just about the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life.

RooRman said:
No, he just knows exactly what hes doing thats all, thats how he noticed the temp. fluctuations in the first place.

Great pics P-420! :adore:

The top of the center plant is just about the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life.

thanks bro:Rasta:

Very good looking plants p-420. Very impressive. I can't wait for more pics! :D

Great job P420! And great pics! Seeing them lets me know that I shouldn't worry about the few ambure hairs I'm seeing on my LR's. THAT'S what these grow journals are for IMHO. To teach, not to show off, or to ask for help. But to show how it's done! And, you've got a lot to show and teach brother! Your grow journals rival MV's man.
Vin
P.S. Have you checked out my LR grow? Something you would never waist your time on. But, if you ever got a chance to do a large outdoor grow, you might be suprised.

LOOKS GOOD.....
DO YA THINK YOU WILL GO BACK TO HYDRO SUM DAY ?
OR ARE YA HOOKED ON DIRT NOW?
IF SO WHY? AND IF NOT WHY? SEE YA P.J.:peace:

Thanks guys :Rasta:

thanks vinter and your right these journals are an excellent way of teaching and I'll be sure to check out your LR's, I'm not to familiar with growing that strain.
plugjug i'm not sure if I'll do hydro again but if I ever do I wouldn't mind trying aeroponics(sp?)

here's a couple more pictures you can see the yellowing from the temperature fluctuations but the buds are looking amazing full of crystals and still got roughly 3 weeks to go.

may9b.jpg

may9a.jpg

may9.jpg

Hey P420: Awesome pics. Are those purple hairs man? They look so cool. I have a Q for you though. You use those grow bags, but how do they provide drainage for your plants? are there holes in the bottoms, or some kind of mesh?
thanks man Vin

vintner said:
ah, I see, thanks dank. So, how many gallons of soil does a bag hold? and why not just use buckets? they're reusable.
Vin
the bags are 5g like average bucket, I use the bags because they actually don't take up the room that buckets would. I know 5g is 5g but the bags fit nice and close together saving space.
peace P420:Rasta:

Here's a couple pictures of the whole garden, the buds aren't as large but there are A LOT more buds on this crop and are really dense heavy nugs all over. Guaranteed more this grow weight wise. You can also see how much greener the plants got after the temperature issue. On the last picture you can see another little problem that struck only a couple plants, the leaves have what looks like "Rust Spots" on the them. Which is a result of a magnesium deficiency, got the problem fixed right away with a product called "Cal-Mag"(sp?) from my buddy "The Plant Doctor". It's cool because that is the name of his business and he helps medical marijuana patients with all aspects of growing he even visits me because we are really good friends now and will check out my garden to make sure all is going well. He also has 2more mmj patients he helps out and the rest of the business is selling equipment and looking after other "clients". He tends to exotic plants in office buildings, the malls and places like Doctor's and Lawyers offices, he knows A LOT about growing he's been doing it for about 15yrs now. I have total trust in him and his advice, this will be the 4th grow since I met him and all have turned out pretty successful so far.
Peace P420

may14.jpg

may14a.jpg

may14b.jpg

Lookin good as always bro. The bud looks like it is going to be magnificent, and lots of it :)

thanks Brett:bongrip:

here's some more pictures you can see the plants are a lot more green with tons of bud enjoy!
Peace P420

may15.jpg

may15a.jpg

may15b.jpg

may15c.jpg

may15d.jpg

may15e.jpg

looks like you are on your way to another wonderful outcome p420, keep up the good work

Looking amazing!

*drools*

Sup dude! :p

They don't call him the Growing Guru for nothin'.

thr4sh3r glad to see you around, its been a while.

Simply amazing. Can't wait to see the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom