Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Grow 4 - Fallen Warrior

Re: P-420's Grow 4

Shit man your plants and buds are just getting better and better every grow journal. By your 15th one you'll just have white plants lol. Good work man.

old_smokey9483 said:
Shit man your plants and buds are just getting better and better every grow journal. By your 15th one you'll just have white plants lol. Good work man.

hey thanks old smokey, I do agree the more I'm learning from others gj's and my buddy the plant doctor the better each grow seems to be. The strains are getting better and have a few newer ones coming shortly.
Peace P420

cant fucking wait man, but im sure you are just dieing wating for it

Well it was a cool day mybuddy the plant doctor came over and we found that the smallest plant was really turning yellow and was almost dried right out. So since harvest is most definitely this weekend we chopped the little girl, some buds were dry enough to smoke so we did. There was a slight chemically taste because we just started flushing a few days back, other than that it was some killer smoke and had just over two oz's pretty much dried. I put it in a paper bag for the night just to draw out the moisture and will jar it tomorrow and just smoke it till the rest of the crop is drying and curing.
Peace P420:Rasta:

P420 this is an amazing grow, and watching your grows [and many others here] are inspiring me to sometime start some of my own. It would be for personal use and would only be a few plants [nothing on the scale of what yoru doing] but i'm hoping when i start i will have learned plenty to have my babies come out like yours. :adore:

I only have a couple of questions. How many pounds do you think you are you going to get out of yoru grow?? How much do you get [normally] from one plant? :peace:

Well, by 'just started flushing' I'm pretty sure he means that it's only been a few days since he's stopped using ferts, and he's flushing them. One of the main reasons you flush the last 2 weeks of flowering is to stress the plant into making the buds even a bit more potent. Another reason you would flush is to get that nasty 'chemical' taste out of the bud when you smoke it, which is caused by using ferts and not flushing them. Flushing basically cleans the bud and gives it that extra zing when you smoke it. You're definitely able to tell the difference between one that is flushed and another that wasn't.

Syrup your exactly right on the money about flushing, this is the second week now with the plants ready Friday or Saturday.
Corporaten45 thank you! I'm not exactly sure how much I'll get off any of my crops. It all depends on the strain and how the grow went, I always do a few different strains but never the same amount each grow. So it makes it hard to guess or compare from the previous grow.
It was a Herijuana that I chopped down early. And yes by ''just started flushing'' I did mean that for the last week I started my two weeks of watering without ferts. Just a dose of Flora Clean from general hydroponics the first day of flushing and then two weeks of watering with just plain old ph balanced water. Like Syrup said you can really really tell the difference between "clean" flushed out weed compared to unflushed weed and its chemically taste. This also brings out the crystals more and results in stronger more potent pot.

Hey P-420: WOW, that is some dank looking shit man! I can't believe you haven't already harvested. You've got some hella patience, and a hell of a guru (sp) in that plant doc. of yours.
I think my Low Ryders are about a week and a 1/2 or so behind your grow. You could do me a humugous favor by taking some really nice pics, like the ones above, right before you chop them down so that I know what to look for when I harvest. This is my first grow, and I've read that a common mistake of most newbie growers is to harvest too early, and I want the most I can get out of my little LR grow. I'm getting very little as it is, and need a good comparison pic as to when to chop then down.
Thanks some much dude. U da grow MASTER!!!
Vin

Thanks vinter:bongrip:
A good indicator is when 60% or more of your hairs has turned from white to an amber/orangish colour and by the colour of the crystals usually when they're a milky white colour. Here's some pictures of Herijuana and then Craw Dad
these buds are ready just waiting a couple more days to flush, so 2-3 days and then there down.

herijmay23.jpg

herijmay23a.jpg

crddmay23a.jpg

crddmay23b.jpg

crddmay23.jpg

goddamnit p420 now i have to change my boxers.....

fucking amazing buds though

P-420 your grow is awsome!!!!!I've enjoyed following it......really, its some of the best looking bud that i have seen pictures of. Id just like to step foot in your grow room and take one big whiff. Could you possibly fill up a ziplock bag with your exhaust air and mail it to me so i can just smell it? LOL....thatd be nice. Anyhow looking forward to the yield numbers. Keep up the great work....you obviously know what youre doin.:adore:

JohnnyBlazed said:
P-420 your grow is awsome!!!!!I've enjoyed following it......really, its some of the best looking bud that i have seen pictures of. Id just like to step foot in your grow room and take one big whiff. Could you possibly fill up a ziplock bag with your exhaust air and mail it to me so i can just smell it? LOL....thatd be nice. Anyhow looking forward to the yield numbers. Keep up the great work....you obviously know what youre doin.:adore:

Thanx a lot JohnnyBlaze, the pictures are great but still don't do the bud justice cause these 2 strains (Herijuana/Herouana & Craw Dad) are the absolute best I have ever smoked, by their taste, smell and especially high. Yeah the smell in the grow room is unbelievable thank god I've got a really good exhaust system. Once again thanx for the compliments and I'm really glad you like my journal thats the reason I do these.
Peace P420:Rasta:

Hey brother what's up B? Yeah I'll go for the group shot tomorrow and of course some more bud shots, I'll try to get pictures everyday before harvest and then some during harvest.

Back
Top Bottom