Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Grow 4 - Fallen Warrior

Re: P-420's Grow 4

I wish mine were all sparkley like that.

Thanks I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure depending on the quality of this crop(which looks like its going to be the most potent buds for sure, just by the crystals on these plants compared the previous grows). So to answer your question probably the same Herijuana, Craw Dad,, Black Domina and White Nebula. I do know that we are not going to do the Black Domina x Purple Kush because it hasn't been a huge producer but the smoke was fairly good. Were just going to throw in more Black Domina a lot of Herijuana and Craw Dad, depending how the White Nebula is we might add a few more of them.
Peace P420:bong:

BlackTurboTeg said:
Not much chilling working same old stuff. Thought i would check in on the grow god and see how things were going :allgood:

right on brother :allgood: you must be pumped now that winter is gone and you get to work on and play with your integra

Right on man I bet you can't wait. Would love to see pictures when its all finished you got to post some, sounds like she's coming along great, good job brother!

I was going to harvest either tomorrow or Saturday but I'm going to wait until next Wednesday/Thursday just to flush out the plants even more, make them even more potent. So I decided to chop a couple buds a little Craw Dad a little Black Domina and some Herijuana. I've got it all drying out for a couple nights, it looks and smells amazing. Craw Dad is probably the best smelling and tasting pot I've ever tried, Herijuana is second but first when it comes to the high. I must admit though all these strains are unbelievably amazing in their own unique ways.

Craw Dad
may25.jpg

may25c.jpg

Black Domina
may25b.jpg

Herijuana
may25d.jpg

may25a.jpg

I'm not sure how to help you with the pictures brother.....
I've got till next Thursday and I'll harvest, was supposed to be tomorrow but I wanted to give them an extra week of flushing and becoming more potent.
oh yeah I hope you figure out the picture problem cause I'd love to see your crop, what strain(s) are you growing?

Hey P-420: Thanks againg or the pic/tutorial. Now I know that my LowRyders are nowhere near done. There aren't nearly as many brown hairs as I'm seen on your plants. Man, those are totally frosty. I'll bet it's some great smoke. Keep up the great work, and the great mentoring brother.
Here's a pic of the top of one of my plants. Hope you don't mind me postin a pic in your thread.
LR60031.jpg

I'd value your opinion on how much longer you think I've got. Thanks man.
Vin

Wow thanks for all the great responses :adore: :adore:

Dahui I'm really not to sure what companies offer Craw Dad and Herijuana since I get everything in clone form. But awhile back Reeferman seeds had Herijuana but last I checked they only had a cross called Willyjuana. I ran across another cross from one of the Dutch companies Berryjuana, Blueberry x Herijuana. I'll ask my buddy the Plant Doctor see if he knows. Yes most of our strains are in the same flowering period 60-70 days, and so I really think that the Romulan's were easy to grow with minimal problems.

Thanks Ganjagirl82:headbanger:

vinter your buds look about ready to me brother may a week and a bit of flushing them out with just ph balanced water to bring out the crystals other than that you look almost done. Good job brother!

thats an amazing set-up and with the trim alone you should get a dozen or so grams in hash

Yo P420!

Looking sweet! Cant wait for harvest time!
If only i was your neighbour. :D

Well the final days of the grow area winding down, either Wednesday or Thursday. But I'll try to get a bunch of pictures before, during and after harvesting. Here's a room shot and a beautiful bud.
Peace P420

SA4000032.jpg

may28.jpg

Back
Top Bottom