Journal #2 - Delicious Candy #2

I have to close the tent up now due to my main plant going into flowering. So I need to construct a light trap vent just to let the hot humid air out the top. That's all it needs. Some 100mm poly pipe and elbows should do the trick. Weekend project.

Thursday night photo shoot

420-magazine-mobile1568740165.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1432048292.jpg

420-magazine-mobile378000423.jpg

This is my favourite plant I have ever grown. It's just been a perfect specimen since the get go. I cannot believe how well she is going under just the 45w cfl. Not a light worry in the world. Best plant I have vegged in this tent anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not pushing it too hard as I still have 7 weeks till my flowing area is cleared out... so trying to keep it tamed.

No photo tonight. Same old.gave her a drink last night and knew I should have lifted the Fluro but didn't and it burnt a leaf. Ah well...

Needs a good feed and water. Keeping her on rations to control growth. Still healthy tho. It's screaming out to flower, still 6 weeks yet poor little thing.

420-magazine-mobile164772585.jpg

420-magazine-mobile541135548.jpg

Started a bit early. Will be about perfect if I take clones on the rotation. 9 weeks including rooting would be about right.

Going to run out of height in the tent on this one. Might have to do the cruel thing and give it a 50% chop.

Looking good. I finished my DC. And it was one of the best plants Iv grown. I too grew mine under CFL but I flowered mine under CFL also. Ended up with 60gs. Very sticky, smelly, and potent. Are you moving yours to a different tent? or are you just using it as a mother?

Given my bad run indoors I may move her outside into the ground for flowering. Done ok under 1 45w cfl. Let it get a bit dry at times but she's still kicking.

436196bb9acf5aeba70d4e7519141225.jpg

Back
Top Bottom