Journal #2 - Delicious Candy #2

Preparing her new home.

a40424be239094090ada8d87f7781af9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Neighbour is selling his house so there are a few peeps around. Just want to make sure it's inconspicuous. It must be busting to get out of its 10" bondage pot. I think it's doing some preflowering already in the bathroom.

Tossing up whether to leave o'natural or tie down or screen. It has 6 good 3ft branches that are still flexible on the top 2ft.
What you guys think?

Great my other neighbour is building a shed overlooking my planting hole. Going to have builders looking right onto it. God damn people. Weighing up the options she may just end up going in the cupboard tied down under my 400w hps now. Or I find another spot. Not worth it. Once your cover is blown it's never ending grief. I'd rather keep my stealth seeing I'm planning on living here another 10 years at least.

Jgrow: yes and have decided to flower it inside starting Sunday. Got to finish harvesting the current one and repot this one and clean the cupboard up. Am going to ditch the Leds though and use the hps on her. It will be a translation between my last one and the next one, pinaeapple chunk.

68: Though my current one didn't do that well it smells great and smokes great. Still curing it yet.

Back
Top Bottom