Jurf's First Grow: White Widow, Coco, Mars II 400W LED

Fast dried that little bitch. Didnt dried it out as much as i probably should have though..

420-magazine-mobile1842048086.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1484058893.jpg

wish me and my throat/head luck, folks

Just finished.
Was a bit of a bitch to smoke. Not muc flavour. Makes me look forward to properly harvesting and having some legit shit.

Im high though. No body action at all. All head. Its quite peaceful. Euphoric slightly. I feel super awake. No anxiety, just super awake. Trying to think whether there'd be any circumstance i'd get anxiety but i cant say i would.

Its not a bad buzz. Not super potent obviously. Really looking forward to when it kicks my ass in potency. Feel very very slightly paranoid. Wellx just realised i shouldnt leavr so much incriminating shit lying around. You tell me if thats bad paranoia or just a sensible amount haha. Fuck i feel very perfectionistic tho. I feel like i wanna practice the shit out some guitar, which i shall right now proceed to do

Fucj this is axtuslly a great happy buzz. Very light but super enjoyable. Could definitely say the high pie is like 80% euhporic right now. Listeninf to music is great. Listening to Eivor - Brotin.(youtube it). If ur really brave and wanna hear some cool shit you dont hear everyday, you could try hagal by wardruna. Theres some deadly flute in there. Good shit folks

And jus think bout it. U jus smoked something that u grew!! It started as a seed and u brought it to life. U jus smoked something u grew!! Must feel really good!! Cant wait till i get the same experience when my girls are finished. How harsh was it without the flush?
. .

And jus think bout it. U jus smoked something that u grew!! It started as a seed and u brought it to life. U jus smoked something u grew!! Must feel really good!! Cant wait till i get the same experience when my girls are finished. How harsh was it without the flush?
. .
I know man! Its really amazing. I always feel great about using fresh ingredients in the kitchen aswell, like homegrown basil. Feel super in touch with nature man. *SIGH* its great to be alive

Just as an FYI, I have no Irish in me, but I am suspicious that my mother might not be able to make the same claim throughout her lifetime; I have some siblings, after all, and her husband was born in the Rainy Isles as well. :)

As for your leaves turning up, have you changed your light distance lately?

Back
Top Bottom