Just an idea

oldhippie64

I was on my way to the grocecry store and nursery with my wife. we needed to stock house and I wanted more molasses and wanted get something for PM well my wife asked what about honey instead of molasses I told her no it's antibacterial properties may not be good for soil. I know this has something to do with honey making/having H2O2. then :idea: went on H2O2 is used to treat PM as a wash and maybe a folair spray with honey might be helpful for the PM and feed my babies too. this would be my first grow and wouldn't want to mess up now so I'm not into trying it at this time thought I put this out there to see if it's a good idea or if I need to go burn another one. maybe :lot-o-toke:

as far as my PM problem, I got neem oil which will get sprayed tonight might go for the honey idea in 2 weeks depending on what I hear back

Re: just a idea

cant say for sure, but logic would have me say no dont doit. something in my mind says you might get a mold that you couldnt get rid of! alot nastier then PM.
just my opinion.
that is if you are going to use it in a spray.

Re: just a idea

I used a candle sulphur burner to burn sulphur powder. Used it twice, three days apart. PM is gone. I also pumped up my tents temps to 77-80 and kept strong winds on the plants with fans. I lollipopped as well to help with air flow.

PM hasn't returned.

You can build a candle sulphur burner so easy. Go to goodwill and find a thing pilot light candle buner. It will let you put those short little candles that are in thin metal. Here is a pick of a pilot candle.

One Little Candle | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

One of those little guys. Then mount a can about 1.5 inches above where the cand will be, a regular soup can. Put the candle below the can, put the sulphur powder in the can. Light. Leave for a while. Air out. Three days later, do it again. You know it did a good job if it turns the edges of some leaves brown.

Be sure the flame is 1.5 inches away from the bottom of the can. Even 2 inches will work well. Use about a teaspoon of sulphur powder.

Back
Top Bottom