Just An Intro

Welcome SeniorMoments, what Sue said. Some of my fav's for pain so far are Northern lights, cbd cream and cheese, Granddaddy Purple, Blueberry, Blue Dream cbd. Have fun
Thanks Stoneotter . I will do Some research . Retirement gives me lots of time for worthy causes .
Welcome! Sorry to hear about your pain. My dad has bad arthritis and I am growing Pink Kush CBD to make him oil. Not sure what would work best for you but I'm sure someone will chime in with good info!
pink kush CBD has some great reviews. Thank you . Hoping it helps Dad .

Thanks Stoneotter . I will do Some research . Retirement gives me lots of time for worthy causes .

Learning all I could about the practicalities of cannabis therapeutics is what I considered the worthy cause for my retirement years. Welcome to my world. :laughtwo:

hi senior

i make a thc based topical, and a cbd based topical for my parents. both are used to combat arthritis. the thc topical is for immediate pain relief, the cbd reduces the inflammation for longer term control. both are used through out the day depending on need. in our experience, one type is good, both work better together.

i make the base oils using a simple method with an instant pot - find out about it here - once the oils are made it is easy to manipulate them in to different forms useful for medicating. sweet sue curates that thread and many others.

i am also starting to make glycerin based tinctures for sub-lingual application. it is a good approach for immediate whole body relief, with both thc and cbd based tinctures, targeting different things. they take a long time to infuse though. months.
Wow . I see a new path possibly opening for this x-excedrin junkie. Research has become my hobby so let me get started. Managing pain w/out pharmaceuticals is my goal.
I appreciate your comments.

Learning all I could about the practicalities of cannabis therapeutics is what I considered the worthy cause for my retirement years. Welcome to my world. :laughtwo:
I became my wife’s gardener 6 years ago .
My yard could be in Southern Living during growing season .
Just saying.
We have a healthy population of birds and bees and butterflies hang out .
We eat a lot of my veggies thru out the year .
My thumb has turned greener as I get older .
Maybe not so wiser but learning from the many mistakes aids in this endeavor.
I am really looking forward to learning more about natural healing with natural products .
Thanks .

Back
Top Bottom