Just my intro

509jetblazin

Yeah load! first timer here but been hanging around reading ur stuff for a Lil while now! Speaking of firsts my first grow is coming along so far so good. Whole lotta learning for the most part but this type of education sure has been great ( the black- bc bud depot) and feeding staight Soul synthetics- aurora roots organic line. Gonna try to get some pics on here for all to peep:rollit:

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. Sounds like you are doing well my friend and we all look forward to your grow journal. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Actually I was wondering if anyone out there was running this soul synthetic line from aurora roots organic? And if they were having any trouble (ec/ppm andor ph)with it or if it might be a rookie thing on my part ? Being my first and all?

Back
Top Bottom