Just stopped by the dispensary

Re: Just stopped by the dispensary :eek:)

My favorites would be purple urkle and trainwreck. But this Purp might take over. It's very smooth, has an aftertaste of fruity pebbles and kicks like an angry mule.

afroklepto said:
OMG i am so jelous man those are some awesome pics. one question though...what would u say your absolute favorite strain is?

The color of the bud does not effect the high, I've had plenty of green buds that blew purple buds away, and visa versa.

JamesF said:
you got purple>?fucking lucky, anything purple is the best.

^^
true,but oh man i had purple the other day, like a bud just covered in purple, and it blew me and two friends away like no other.

Re: Just stopped by the dispensary

a month and a half with no weed makes sptyoty a sad boy

Hey NoDirt,I have a few quick questions for you...

Which dispensary do you go to (as in whered you get that weed from?) I just recently moved down here to SoCal and had heard some not-so-great things about clubs down here, but that product looks to be of pretty high quality and I was just curious as to which one you got it from, is it near LA or SD, and do you know if my recommendation (from a doctor in SF) is still valid down here in SoCal. Thanks for any help you can give. :peace:

Yeah I go to TenderHolisticCare here in SD. With your recomendation, as long as it is not expired and was authorized by a doctor here in Cali, you shouldn't have any problems. Some of the clubs down here call your doctor when you come in for the first time, just to verify your recommendation. Alot of the places down here are crap but you find the reliable ones pretty fast and those ones treat you pretty good. And as you mentioned the quality is top notch.

By the way my wife picked me up a gram of Bazooka Bubble Hash a couple days ago and it was the best hash I've ever had. A couple hits and I was pretty toasted, a couple more and I was completely gone and complaining at my wife for hiding my eyedrops. lol

Ok stopped by the dispensary again today and picked up a nice little assortment.

2 grams of Organic Shiva Hash and 1 gram of Bazooka Bubble Hash

Hash8.jpg

Sour Diesel

SourDiesel4.jpg

Amsterdam Gold

AmsterdamGold1.jpg

Durban

Durban1.jpg

Haven't been to the dispensary in a while, just too expensive. Today I made the exception though. I went by C.A.R.E. in Oakland and picked up 4 clones and while I was there I could not stop myself from buying a bit 'o bud. So I bought 20grams. 5 different strains and I am looking forward to trying each and every one of them, because they look so tasty.
I have only tried one of them so far and it's name is Knockout and wow does it pack a punch. Check out my review of it here.

In case it's to small to read, from top to bottom and left to right there is Knockout, Sour Diesel, Remedy Power, Soma, and Peak.

DSCF72791.jpg

Knockout

DSCF72751.jpg

I like the bubler NoDirt

nice bubb and that knockout looks like it can knock you out for real

Back
Top Bottom