Kamy PC Grow Case - Mystery Seeds - CFL - Grow Soil Medium - Advice Welcome

just toped some of my plants , now only one isnt toped :)
420-magazine-mobile1725502433.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1070575857.jpg

is this stem colorarion normal ?
420-magazine-mobile1013393619.jpg

its not very noticeble in the photo but the stem is purple color

Sent from my GT-I9305 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yoo! They look good homie.
As for those spots not so good. I am not 100% positive im right but I think it is spider mites.
Your gonna wanna go to garden store/garden isle and find Neem Oil. Or something that is organic bug killer for herb and veggies.
:tokin:

You can wait a little longer, This is a hard topic though. Because mine are in big pots and I can see roots coming from the bottom, I have been able to see them for weeks. But when I flip my pot and look at the soil block. I can tell if the roots need more room or not. Like if they are running all along the border of the soil. I would say it's close to if not rootbound and need's a transplant.

Some people are going to say no, and some are going to say you can wait a little longer.

I think they should be fine for a little while longer (Just looking at pot and plant size)
But I would transplant whenever you get the chance. But you don't needa rush it. I say just try and get'em transplanted sometime this week.
But just keep on keepin on my friend :cheesygrinsmiley::smokin:
:Namaste:

thanks for the reply gandolf, realy apreciate it ^^ i will check the roots to see how they are doing , i will try to transplant this weekend if i get the pots ... witch pot size do you guys recomend ?
keep in mind that im looking for a decent size yield , i think this plants have the potencial for that , at least they look like it :) any toughts ?

I would go with a 5 gallon or more if you want a big sized plant. I read somewhere you should add a gallon of space for every 12 inches of plant you want to grow. So 4 foot tall plant, 4 gallon pot. But I honestly don't know if that's true. That might be the minimum. I would go 5/6 gallon pot for a 4 foot tall plant. And so on.
:goodjob:

hello guys ! it has been a while since my last update because not much has happened , i keep wattering and checking but all looks good and going well , last night i finaly had the time to transplant my babies into 20 litter pots :) here is a couple of pics to get the idea :) what do you guys think ?
420-magazine-mobile865405317.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1092171710.jpg

now they have space to keep growinn *.* hehe

thanks guys ! im glad you all are liking the pictures , that makes me happy for knowing that im doing a good job here ^^
today one of my plants entered the preflower stage and it looks like its showing the first signs od sex , seems female to me , i tried to take a picture but its still too small for my camera , i hope im right about this , having at least one female would be good , since im not using femenized seeds :)

Growing two plants in the same pot presents some problems, but it's not out of the question of making it to harvest. The problem will be if the two plants need different nutrients or care. Having to share the root zone also means having to share nutrients. One might uptake more nitrogen, leaving the other depleted. Simply adding more nitrogen, might end up burning the plant that uptakes quicker, and cause no change to happen to the deficient plant. This could happen with any number of nutrients. Or not happen at all. Of course, that's just an example of a potential problem. It bet well might go off without a hitch.

Or, Mother Nature might make the call for you and one of them might be a boy. In which case you'd cull it anyway.

I'd say wait until sex shows, and then play it by ear from there.

Plants look nice and healthy :thumb: No sense cutting anything down yet.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom