Kamy PC Grow Case - Mystery Seeds - CFL - Grow Soil Medium - Advice Welcome

update time :) lookin good ^^
420-magazine-mobile1387035499.jpg

420-magazine-mobile69735702.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Might just be my opinion but if you are struggling with the space you had in the pc box I would suggest placing one or atleast two of those plants back in the box. Rather than having 4 plants in there and then removing all of them, outdoor grow is convenient if you lack space, but if you lose them to unforeseen things like popo or pests then you wouldn't have any, while you could have two indoors. Another suggestion if you do plan to take them back into the case is to purchase Perspex sheet to block off the bulbs from the plants and then running a fan within the bulb area to keep them cooler. Plants would still get light but the would not suffer from heat stress.

Well honestly since your outside. It is getting plenty of light. No real need to LST anymore. But it could only benefit your plant if you do. I would just tie each branch down so it's not covering it up the lower nodes. I usually make my branches look like a X when I LST. Meaning I make all the branches go outwards as much as possible to get light to the center where all that lucious new growth is.

Also a few things to help.
1.Buy some neem oil, If you are growing outdoors your bound to get some pest and neem oil will help with that issue.
2.Also make sure you have them in a place that is not shaded a lot of the time. I know that is kinda obvious but I just wanted to make sure.
3. Make your plant's invisible to everyone else. It's not the law that you need to worry about as much as your neighbors. Try and pick a spot not visible to your neighbors. You would be suprised by how many peoples crops getting stolen/or tampered with. Also if bigger critters are a issue you could do a chicken wire fence around your plant.
4. You mentioned that LST seemed useless think about it this way. Training your plants can increase your yield. Topping, Cages, Trellesis, Or LST encourages more latteral growth and more tops. The more tops you grow, The more tops you harvest.
Natural_Vs_Trained.jpg

Hope this helps. If you need anything else feel free to shoot me a pm or just ask on here. Im no expert at growing at all. Never even thought about growing outdoors at that. But after all the research I have done before starting my self I may be able to help with some things.
:lot-o-toke::Namaste:

Also a few things to help.
1.Buy some neem oil, If you are growing outdoors your bound to get some pest and neem oil will help with that issue.
2.Also make sure you have them in a place that is not shaded a lot of the time. I know that is kinda obvious but I just wanted to make sure.
3. Make your plant's invisible to everyone else. It's not the law that you need to worry about as much as your neighbors. Try and pick a spot not visible to your neighbors. You would be suprised by how many peoples crops getting stolen/or tampered with. Also if bigger critters are a issue you could do a chicken wire fence around your plant.
4. You mentioned that LST seemed useless think about it this way. Training your plants can increase your yield. Topping, Cages, Trellesis, Or LST encourages more latteral growth and more tops. The more tops you grow, The more tops you harvest.
Natural_Vs_Trained.jpg

Hope this helps. If you need anything else feel free to shoot me a pm or just ask on here. Im no expert at growing at all. Never even thought about growing outdoors at that. But after all the research I have done before starting my self I may be able to help with some things.
:lot-o-toke::Namaste:
thanks for sharing that , it realy helps out :) gona top my other plants probably this weekend ^^

Sent from my GT-I9305 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can use this to help you know when your plant is going to flower. It tells you when your area is going to have 12/12 hour lighting.

Sunrise and Sunset Calculator.

Also you can force it to flower, By getting some kind of black out tent and putting it over it for 12 hours a day. I know they make some just for cannabis or you could easily make your own.
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom