Kara's Bible - Hybrid DIY Recirculating DWC System - Master Kush Grow

Re: Kara's Bible: Hybrid DIY recirculating DWC system - Master Kush grow

The cost of the room and all equipment was under $3000. I did all the construction, electrical, and finish work myself. (with the exception of a buddy helping me carry stuff downstairs....) Took about 120 hours to build everything... Here was the original plan:
dwc_5.jpg

But I changed it up as I went.

If you noted it I didn't see it anywhere....What is the square footage in the total grow area???? 12'x12'

Re: Kara's Bible: Hybrid DIY Recirculating DWC System - Master Kush Grow

WEEK 11 - Day 1: (Bud Week6) 12hrs (2) 600w HPS
Nutrients (28 gal reservior):
270ml Flora Micro
130ml Flora Gro
410ml Flora Bloom
95ml B'Cuzz Bloom
Temp: 78 degrees
Water Temp: 78 degrees
Status: Full healthy roots. Buds forming nicely. Leaves borderline burn. Haze leaves significant burn.

Update:

Hi all, well good news and some bad... Good news things are still humming along. Bad news is the Haze doesn't like the nutrient mix. Runs hot on these bitches.... The Kush are borderline, but still are giong well... The haze has some stunting and crispy leaves on the tall shit... Anyway. Long story short, I flushed once, refilled with 10 less ml. of everything..... Here are some pics....

DSCF03011.jpg

DSCF0302.jpg

Here is the next round... At the end of this week, I'll pull clones.....

DSCF03032.jpg

Wow! Amazing setup, nice and clean, and organized. You set a great example of how a room should be built/run. Keep up the great work!!!!

What an amazing set up Kara! Any updates? Quick question, do you have an RO reservoir for your weekly water changes or are you treating tap water?

KG,
WOW is first to say SIS. Great set-up. This is trull amazing. I just joined in for this one. You Go Girl. can't wait for the end results.

Haven't heard from Kara for at least a month...... hope it is only coz she is busy.....

I would imagine that is the case. Probably tired fingers from trimming, so she can't type! :grinjoint:

I hope that is the case! She inspired me to re model my room and it's almost done. Really wanted to see the end result, and also how her nute formula worked out in the end. Hopefully she comes back soon!

Well guys until she returns maybe some of you could help me out of a serious issue. I redid my entire room basically like kara, but I forgot to take into consideration the one big thing with dwc and that is water temp! My buckets are running at 78 * and I dont know how to drop them with this set up. The only thing I know to do is try and cool the air going in the buckets. I was thinking of maybe placing my air pumps in a cooler full of ice on a shelf to keep from getting wet to try and drop temps. Any help would be nice seeing that I have a ton of time invested in this new set up. I'm kicking myself in the ass right now for leaving ebb n flow! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom