KCCO Grows Hydro

Lol u r literally an encyclopedia for me, today I was searching for those seals and then I see this and find them! Plants are looking very healthy :)
Hey man I order most of my stuff here. Uniseal 1 1/2" // Aquarium Supplies Canada - Pond Supplies Canada - Reptile Supplies Canada // Pets & Ponds
Watch out they have lots of wonderful stuff for Hydro. Place will suck you in lol. I’ve placed at least 10 orders with no problems. R u building a system?? I will b throwing a 4 bucket together for a friends house warming gift this weekend. I will post my build and you can see if there’s anything you can use.

Hey 420 I hope all is good. Just a crazy week over here and between work and animals and growing pretty much nonstop. Anyways I fast tracked the rest of my clones and put them on the table. Maybe a little premature but I’ll get her done. I will update my veg room tonight after res change. So I cut another 16 clones for my friends house warming gift
There’s 8 White Tahoe Cookies on the right. Left hand side first 6 are Da Purps and the two in the back are Buddha/Tahoe Og.

Now it seems all the bugs from outside have decided to seek shelter in my basement from winter. That’s all cool as most of them r harmless however at around 5 am yesterday morning I was tucking my ladies in for the night and out of the corner of my eye Something white went fluttering by. Before I even thought about it my cat like reflexes had it smeared across my hand. I never even got a look at it and I would love to say it was something harmless but deep down the way it fluttered by I think it was a white fly. Fingers crossed it wasn’t but it happened real quick so I can’t say for sure.
Needless to say I’ve blanketed my flower room with sticky strips and am on high alert. I won’t spay as most of my stuff gets made into concentrate and I won’t play. These ladies will end up in a snow bank if white flys r present. For me I have had bugs in the past and I just cull and go nuclear on the space. trying to get rid of them sometimes takes longer then just cutting your loses. Fingers crossed and time will tell but this would be a epic fail on my trying to knock out 5 flawless flower runs in a 1 year period. Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is good. In the veg room I have done first res change on the clones on the flood and drain table. These clones were pulled out of the cloner too early but I needed that real-estate for my friends clones. This clone here had one root lol and she’s the wild card.
I always bring a few spares along for the ride just in case and I can pick the best ones.
Getting nice new growth already
As long as these roots keep popping it’s all good and I shouldn’t have too many issues.
The numbers on the table
These clones are Buddha/Tahoe Og.

Here is my moms just hanging out with a few more clones in pro mix.
I will use the best of these three cuts as a reset on the mother in top left. I’ve had this mom in this pot for over a year and a half and she needs to b flowered. The cycle will continue. Play safe and enjoy

How do you like the bluelab pen? On my wish list. I have looked at lots of cheaper pens but only want to purchase one once. Do you have to change out the probs often or if well taken care of they last.
Hey the blue lab pen has treated me great. The probs r not replaceable but I have had this pen for over 5 years and it’s still going strong. In saying that I treat my stuff well and it gets calibrated and cleaned often. It always gets stored in the proper storage solution. I have the pen and also 2 blue lab probs hooked up to my meters one in veg and one in flower. No problems with either. My veg meter is a tri meter and I swapped its prob out for a blue lab prob as well. IMHO blue lab stuff will last.

Ok, that is good to know, glad to know the probs aren't replaceable, seemed like such a unnecessary chore. Next on the shopping list. I have a bluelab truncheon and it is invaluable.
I also have had the same dip pen you speak of.
I have had this pen for around 8 years. This pen got bought just after they switched styles many years ago. They do make a great product that will last if you take care of it. Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is great. I did a weekly res change and things r looking good.
Pumping out the res
Gave the res pump and air stone a good cleaning.
Filled back up with 120L mix
And as always between week 3 and 6 a little extra bump of Cal/mag.
The numbers look like this.
The ph will go to 6.0 and stay there.
Now to the plants but first a big thx to @DrSeeds for the wonderful genetics.
Buds r starting to smell just amazing and stacking up everywhere.

I’m having to start to add extra support here and there.
I will leave you all with a few close ups.
Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is good. Things r good here I called in today as a no show lmao fuck it. I forgot to take some pics of my auto last update of the flower room. Here she is all good now since we’ve been working out our differences lol.
I’m glad we r getting things worked out between us because we’re going to be together for some time(another 8to9 weeks ish)
I see a few red flags in my canopy deep down.
I will address this next res change and throughout this weeks top offs. I don’t know there is time to correct this as these ladies r already going into week 6 since flip. I will cut my fortifier and bump the cal a little more next res change.
This being my fist crack at this strain these problems r noted and will be addressed my next run with this strain by tweaking my mix.
A few pics with the lights off.
Lmao fuck it’s dark in here.
Play safe and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom