KCCO Grows Hydro

today i tried to replicate your cloning nutrient cocktail as best i could lol and ya i am in etobicoke.
Nicely done you have a great mix for fast roots. I tend to lean more towards this for mixing in my systems.

The Calimagic has a little more Cal @ 5%as well as some N. The cal mag you have purchased will work great with the added bonus of being able to foliar spray with it. I keep that same 1L bottle of cal mag you got just for foliage spraying. Does the back of that bottle of cal say it can be used foliar as well. Like this??
Play safe and enjoy man I’m off to work hopefully we get a monsoon and I can pull the plug on work lmao.

Used the Canna mono Cal/mag as foliar spray but I think I over sprayed them once a day for a week. They stalled for a few days before they got back to growing greener than before.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ah, you made some oil!! How did it turn out for ya? :blunt:
@CraZysWeeD ya I tried to simplify your recipe by using concentrate. It mixes in real easily. I was able to skip the long infusion by just doing a de carb on the concentrate then heating the coconut oil on the stove and mixing the concentrate with the coconut oil. Came out wonderful except it came out way to strong for what I wanted. Depending on what you hope to accomplish that day it’s probably not something you want with your morning coffee lol. Best guess without testing for strength it’s probably around 70 mg per teaspoon. That batch will be kept for rainy weekends and snow days. Now I’ve kinda figured out what the fuck I’m doing I will make a new batch this weekend. 1 gram of concentrate to 1 cup of coconut oil will give me 48 teaspoons =about 15 mg a dose/teaspoon. I hope Lmao. This should be what I want in my morning coffee.

Best guess without testing for strength it’s probably around 70 mg per teaspoon.

LMAO! That's the strongest infusion I ever heard about. I used 10g of trimmings in my 250ml oil, and I'm pleased with the strength sure a little stronger wouldn't hurt but I do want to sit up straight. :rofl:

That batch will be kept for rainy weekends and snow days.

Yeah or drugging people with.... :lot-o-toke: Lol

You are the best KCCO! :cheesygrinsmiley:

LMAO! That's the strongest infusion I ever heard about. I used 10g of trimmings in my 250ml oil, and I'm pleased with the strength sure a little stronger wouldn't hurt but I do want to sit up straight. :rofl:

Yeah or drugging people with.... :lot-o-toke: Lol

You are the best KCCO! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lmao thx for the laughs Crazy. Ya not really what I was hoping for but I will use it anyway one way or the other. I’m no stranger to heavy doses in edibles and do like them when the time is right.
I eat these 100 mg Cookies often and these 50 mg caramels almost every evening. So me and the wife will consume it somehow. Now I know the batch I make this weekend will b more of a morning coffee thing.

I get it KCCO. I'm so happy I inspired some one to try making the oil. You make it how strong you prefer, next batch I'm making is def going to be stronger as well. We all have different threshold regarding strength so keep eating your bad ass cookies!! :)

Keep us updated on the oil man, its fun to see people advance in to new fields. I'm making my new batch this weekend I think. Should get some of my Orinoco in there with some CBD also, that works great for me and my pain.

Play safe now KCCO. :)

Hey 420 I hope all is good. I’ve got a rain day off. I love spending a hr with the ladies before the lights go off and usually leaving for work. Anyways I snapped a few pics when the lights were turning off.
Hydro meter slowing as the lights turn off lol.

Canopy shots.

They r filling in their space well.

The nugs r starting to stack up.
Also I’ve been running a lot of weed through my new food processor and it’s needind a good scrape. This stuff is very close to a hash. I scrape it off when it builds up to much. It real nice in a bowl or mixed in a joint with some weed.
Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope things r good. I woke up this morning and as I’m pouring a coffee I heard this alarm in my basement going off. I have many alarms in my basement (Sump pump/septic pump/gas ect )and they all have alarms. So now I go from a snails pace to 1000 mph down stairs to find this.
This here 100% of the time is a direct result of me and my wife getting wasted on edibles and smashing huge dabs all night. My dispensing bottle ran dry lol I’m such a stoner.
Now I had some time to get the flood and drain table up and running. 4 clones were ready to go.
Warming the clay pebbles
Planting
Some roots getting going.
Here they r just waiting for their slow ass siblings.
As I think about it the other one’s aren’t slow these ones rooted quickly.
Anyways back to me playing in the water lmao.
So hopefully the other’s will b ready soon to add to the table so I can get at least a 4 week veg on them wile the White Tahoe Cookies is finishing in flower.
I need my cloner as the person responsible for me growing has a new place and needs clones. He pushed me to grow along time ago (15 years+) and since he’s been out of the game for at least 10 and he’s a little behind. However he’s a fantastic grower and is now setting back up so I will help any way possible. For a house warming gift I will cut him 16 clones and build him a 4 bucket RDwC system and he will be fine from there.
I just need a few more pieces that r in the mail.
I will update my flower room tonight after res change. Play safe and enjoy.

Lmao ..reminds me of the time I got too medicated and set the bucket down on her air line !

Wish our pets got the memo the time changed .... time for some iinfused coffee and a day of gardening .. Have a great one @KCCO 77 !

Lmao ..reminds me of the time I got too medicated and set the bucket down on her air line !

Wish our pets got the memo the time changed .... time for some iinfused coffee and a day of gardening .. Have a great one @KCCO 77 !
Lmao ya this time change is screwing me up as well as my animals. Well not the dog he’s sleeping and don’t care what time it is. For me I wake up early always have and always will. Today clock said 430 when I woke up FML. Needless to say it’s only 830 now and I’m 4 dabs deep and need to b somewhere at 11:00. At this rate I may need a nap before I go lol. Play safe and enjoy the gardening.

Hey 420 I hope all is good. I’ve been busy resetting all my clocks and timers to adjust for daylight savings.
Syncing up my two flower timers.
Did a res change last night and the numbers r like this.

The ph will rise to 6.0.

Temp at the bottom
The canopy is looking absolutely beautiful and I can say I’m enjoying growing this strain. I still have a few things to work out with how it grows going forward but all in all it’s treating me well.
The buds r stacking up well.

Lovely
Here’s my auto and she has never been completely happy with me since I put her on the cold floor with poor lights beside my furnace wile I overhauled my veg room.
We r working things out lol she’s doing much better now.
The numbers in the room.

Oh ya I got my mail delivery today.
I will post some pics of the build when I get to building. Play safe and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom