KCCO Grows Hydro

and my biggest dream is moving over there... don't know what I'm thinking of sometimes. :blunt:
Lmao. It’s all good I wouldn’t change a thing. Well ya I would change lots but I can’t get into that lmao. My grow spaces r my saving grace when winter hits as the temps r always comfortable in there. I need the hammock set up downstairs ahhhh.

Hey 420 I hope all is good. I’ve been busy getting shit done around here as winter has slapped me in the face again.
Temps r dropping and I will have to start heating my water again.
This is a moms mix at 64f.(Bottom left)
In the veg room the same shit 65f
I hate heating water and it’s just one of things. Like shaving lol
The large volume of water in the RDWC system is stable.
Lights on 68f or 69f. Lights out 68 wonderful. I have my grows tuned for middle of winter temps and middle of summer temps it’s the swing seasons that kill me.
The clones I cut for my friend r doing well and you can clearly c the different rooting speeds between strains.
Left to right
8 on left White Tahoe cookies have roots popping everywhere.
Right back 2 Buddha/Tahoe Og they have one root each.
Front Right 6 Da Purps. 5 with no roots at all and the 6th in the front right corner has lots. Very bizarre because all sprayers r working well and very evenly.
Not to worried as these were cut Wednesday or Thursday last week so all is well. I always knew there was a difference in the speed of rooting across my three moms I just never cloned them all at once.

Clone mix ph6.0
Temp 76
Ec 0.6
Me and the wife have been talking and Da Purps may b leaving my lineup for something new.Time will tell. My Friends RDWC system is almost ready and I will post pics this weekend if not before. Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is good. I’ve been busy getting shit done around here as winter has slapped me in the face again.
Temps r dropping and I will have to start heating my water again.
This is a moms mix at 64f.(Bottom left)
In the veg room the same shit 65f
I hate heating water and it’s just one of things. Like shaving lol
The large volume of water in the RDWC system is stable.
Lights on 68f or 69f. Lights out 68 wonderful. I have my grows tuned for middle of winter temps and middle of summer temps it’s the swing seasons that kill me.
The clones I cut for my friend r doing well and you can clearly c the different rooting speeds between strains.
Left to right
8 on left White Tahoe cookies have roots popping everywhere.
Right back 2 Buddha/Tahoe Og they have one root each.
Front Right 6 Da Purps. 5 with no roots at all and the 6th in the front right corner has lots. Very bizarre because all sprayers r working well and very evenly.
Not to worried as these were cut Wednesday or Thursday last week so all is well. I always knew there was a difference in the speed of rooting across my three moms I just never cloned them all at once.

Clone mix ph6.0
Temp 76
Ec 0.6
Me and the wife have been talking and Da Purps may b leaving my lineup for something new.Time will tell. My Friends RDWC system is almost ready and I will post pics this weekend if not before. Play safe and enjoy
Awesome stuff. It’s crazy how different our little microclimates are. I have to chill my water almost constantly rn. Have u been able to stay on top of humidity the last few days ?

i think it’s going to warm up a bit next week, which will be nice before the real winter hits.

Awesome stuff. It’s crazy how different our little microclimates are. I have to chill my water almost constantly rn. Have u been able to stay on top of humidity the last few days ?

i think it’s going to warm up a bit next week, which will be nice before the real winter hits.
I know it is crazy. My system and res sit on 2 inch insulation as well. Same with my res in veg and it’s hitting 65f. I’m to fussy on what temp my res stays at as long as it’s between 66 and 69. I care more about the stability as these plants love everything stable. My RH has been good still. It’s dropping but I pull my cool air with high RH from around my sump basin(I have a sump pump). This gives me a little edge in the winter but runs my dehumidifier more in the summer.
Yes warmth. This cold is killing me and makes for along winter. Enjoy

I know it is crazy. My system and res sit on 2 inch insulation as well. Same with my res in veg and it’s hitting 65f. I’m to fussy on what temp my res stays at as long as it’s between 66 and 69. I care more about the stability as these plants love everything stable. My RH has been good still. It’s dropping but I pull my cool air with high RH from around my sump basin(I have a sump pump). This gives me a little edge in the winter but runs my dehumidifier more in the summer.
Yes warmth. This cold is killing me and makes for along winter. Enjoy
Amazing idea regarding the sump pump. Up in collingwood my old man has 3 of them in a row. Super high water table up there, I would not suggest a basement!
On another note all these PH controller photos are just tempting me ..

Amazing idea regarding the sump pump. Up in collingwood my old man has 3 of them in a row. Super high water table up there, I would not suggest a basement!
On another note all these PH controller photos are just tempting me ..
Honestly I love it. Easy to use and on point. I wish it did both up and down but it’s all good. It will do both but it has to be set to up or down and can only pull from one bottle.

the price jump is absurd on a multi pump version from blue labs. I guess it would be cheaper to buy 2 of your units.
I don’t know how they come up with the pricing but WTF. You can get buy with one and you will really start to realize how much ph up and down you r using and at what stage of growth things start to change. Its hard to explain but by using a controller you will start to understand how your water changes better.

thats cool, yea i for sure remember wild ph swings at certain points in the past and it being a real nightmare. TIL apparently you can hook up the blue labs pumps to the trolmaster controller, for me that might be cheaper than buying 2 of the units you are running. its called the peripod M3 by blue labs. need to read more about the integration with the Trolmaster.

that would be the same ish price but u get 3 pumps :) and could control from anywhere :cool:

thats cool, yea i for sure remember wild ph swings at certain points in the past and it being a real nightmare. TIL apparently you can hook up the blue labs pumps to the trolmaster controller, for me that might be cheaper than buying 2 of the units you are running. its called the peripod M3 by blue labs. need to read more about the integration with the Trolmaster.

that would be the same ish price but u get 3 pumps :) and could control from anywhere :cool:
Of course you would throw this into the mix lol. I’m enjoying watching the tec in your grow. I’ve always known I needed more lmao and I’m sooooo in.

Of course you would throw this into the mix lol. I’m enjoying watching the tec in your grow. I’ve always known I needed more lmao and I’m sooooo in.
I just looked at the m3. That looks pretty serious but read it carefully as I think it’s one pump for ph up Or down (maybe not both at once) and the other two pumps r for nutrient. One pump for ph and one for A and on for B. I suppose it’s another add on to a full blue lab line up. Very cool idea but I very rarely add A/B with my top offs unless something is wrong. I will get my head around all this. I very much grow buy looking at my plants now I just need to learn to do that through a camera. Hell most people walk into their grows and look at the temp , me on the other hand before I go in my flower room the first thing I do is take my shirt off then walk in. I could look at any number of temp readings but I don’t, I ask myself is it comfortable in here ( to hot, to cool, to humid, to dry ect). Old habits die hard I guess but change is immanent.

Hey 420 I hope all things good. I’m have a lazy morning just putting off everything I have to do. The problem is I smashed 2 dabs of this daytime smoke and I ain’t feeling it lmao.
I will head over to the dark side and see if this helps me off the sofa
I assure you this will only may it worse but fuck it I’m in it to win it.
So the clones I cut for my friend r rooted. Well half anyways
I’m thinking I mixed up the top front right and it must be WTC as well. I will label this cup ?lol. Anyways I transplanted 9 of them last night and the other should be ready soon. These rooted quick as this Thursday will be 2 weeks. The ones I transplanted r only 10 days from cut.
The mix for the solo cups.
Nestled in my 2 by 2 tent waiting for the rest.

Into the veg room
On the flood and drain table the little ladies r doing well and even with me fast tracking them ( very few roots when transplanted) they r coming around.
I Did a res change yesterday and bumped up the nutrient.
50L of RO water gets
100 ml A
100 ml B
55ml Cal/mag
1 ml of powder fortifier
25 ml H2O2
= boom some roots

I think I will try air pruning these roots again even though I didn’t see to much pruning last run.
Pic above from last attempt at air pruning lol. I will try it again because I’m lazy like that and had no negative affects last time so here we go again.
Roots being air pruned lmao.
Play safe and enjoy everyone

Back
Top Bottom