KCCO Grows Hydro

I was just looking for ya to say hi.
Hope your good as well brother and enjoying the new home.
I will be up there for some ice fishing in January as soon as the dust settles around here and this winter settles in.

Stay safe brother and keep warm.
Everything here is great now thanks. :love:
Lake Nosbonsing, Birchhill camp, pickerel, pike,musky waiting for us.
Pick a weekend and I'll book us in.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey KC!

Grow is on like a well oiled machine. Glad to hear that you and the Mrs are doing good, and....may I say that puppy is heart melting adorable :love:
She is for sure brother @Rexer.
I just love this little lady even as Im dripping blood from my hand lol.
She’s up for eating anything , anytime Anywhere lmao

Hey everyone I hope all is good.
Things over here r great and the ladies r doing well.

Did the res change last night and swapped them to flower food and bumped the ph.

Ph and temp
Running them @ 1.8.

Play safe and enjoy everyone

Merry Christmas to all and I hope everyone is having a wonderful holidays.

Just spending the early morning with my ladies and they r doing fine this morning.

Love to all and wishing all of 420 a very merry Christmas
:love::love:

Merry Christmas to all and I hope everyone is having a wonderful holidays.

Just spending the early morning with my ladies and they r doing fine this morning.

Love to all and wishing all of 420 a very merry Christmas
:love::love:
Merry Christmas my friend @KCCO 77
Hope you ,your wonderful wife, mom and the puppy have a great day. :green_heart:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill

Hope you have a great last week of the year brother.
My brother long time no talk.
I hope you and your family r doing great.
Wishing you all the best my friend for the rest of this year and all the best going forward.

Just finished putting a bathroom fan in a 60 year old house yesterday. I know you can appreciate the amount of bs that was involved. From cutting the hole to running the wires and up in the attic playing in 20 inches of blown in with batts of insulation underneath lol
Tons of fun for my holidays but now I can relax and play with my pup for a few days before going back to the grind.

Anyways brother you play safe and enjoy
Thx for stopping by

My brother long time no talk.
I hope you and your family r doing great.
Wishing you all the best my friend for the rest of this year and all the best going forward.

Just finished putting a bathroom fan in a 60 year old house yesterday. I know you can appreciate the amount of bs that was involved. From cutting the hole to running the wires and up in the attic playing in 20 inches of blown in with batts of insulation underneath lol
Tons of fun for my holidays but now I can relax and play with my pup for a few days before going back to the grind.

Anyways brother you play safe and enjoy
Thx for stopping by
Yup just a simple fan install. Lmao.
I got a nice couple days off, been on a complete bathroom remodel. 100+ year old house. Now on a new house putting on 100 year old boards, lol. People crack me up sometimes.

Wow the trichomes! Looks like it snowed in there
Hey brother thx for stopping by and I hope your well.
Yes sir it’s looking frosty in there for sure
Yup just a simple fan install. Lmao.
I got a nice couple days off, been on a complete bathroom remodel. 100+ year old house. Now on a new house putting on 100 year old boards, lol. People crack me up sometimes.
Lmao I knew you’d understand. I’m all about the excavator. Put the old house in a bin and freshen up the hole to accommodate the new foundation/ footprint.
Everything new but all installed by trusted hand.

The ladies r doing great and sorry for the half ass updates but life just don’t want to free up much time these days lol. Anyways the ladies in my life r very forgiving and on cruise control so outside of running my res it just dash and go these days lol

Starting to get some colour
And with that I will leave everyone with a happy New Year’s Eve.
Plz play safe and enjoy everyone

Hey brother thx for stopping by and I hope your well.
Yes sir it’s looking frosty in there for sure

Lmao I knew you’d understand. I’m all about the excavator. Put the old house in a bin and freshen up the hole to accommodate the new foundation/ footprint.
Everything new but all installed by trusted hand.

The ladies r doing great and sorry for the half ass updates but life just don’t want to free up much time these days lol. Anyways the ladies in my life r very forgiving and on cruise control so outside of running my res it just dash and go these days lol

Starting to get some colour
And with that I will leave everyone with a happy New Year’s Eve.
Plz play safe and enjoy everyone
Hey @KCCO 77 Happy new year mucker.
Hope everyone is well. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey everyone I hope all is great.
I hope everyone is enjoying this crazy shit show of a new year lmao.
I think these days I’m going to start wearing a clown suit to blend into this new year and see where that takes me in life lmao.

I’ve been still just grinding it out but it’s all good because it’s definitely one hell of a adventure with many ups and downs.

My ladies r doing great and they will come down this coming week. They r on straight RO water flushing.

Also I swapped the clones out and onto the flood and drain table.

This little ladies will hang out until I get the flower room down and cleaned.

Everyone play safe and enjoy and I miss you all.

Hey everyone I hope all is great.
I hope everyone is enjoying this crazy shit show of a new year lmao.
I think these days I’m going to start wearing a clown suit to blend into this new year and see where that takes me in life lmao.

I’ve been still just grinding it out but it’s all good because it’s definitely one hell of a adventure with many ups and downs.

My ladies r doing great and they will come down this coming week. They r on straight RO water flushing.

Also I swapped the clones out and onto the flood and drain table.

This little ladies will hang out until I get the flower room down and cleaned.

Everyone play safe and enjoy and I miss you all.
Good morning @KCCO 77 hope everything is going according to plan my friend.
As usual ladies look great.
Congratulations on your upcoming harvest.
Try and get an insulated clown suit, it's pretty feken cold. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:
I had to order more firewood alredy it's been so cold.
Hope the family is well. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @KCCO 77 hope everything is going according to plan my friend.
As usual ladies look great.
Congratulations on your upcoming harvest.
Try and get an insulated clown suit, it's pretty feken cold. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:
I had to order more firewood alredy it's been so cold.
Hope the family is well. :love:

Stay safe
Bill
Hey brother I hope all is well and your keeping warm it’s dam chilly.
As far as the insulated clown suit it may be hard to find as I couldn’t even order fire rated hy vis over all’s with lining because they aren’t available lmao.
Keep that wood supply up and the ax and chainsaw sharp you may need them in the future my friend.

Thx for stopping by brother and give the wife a big hug for me.

Play safe and enjoy my friend

Back
Top Bottom