KCCO Grows Hydro

Hey brother I hope all is well and your keeping warm it’s dam chilly.
As far as the insulated clown suit it may be hard to find as I couldn’t even order fire rated hy vis over all’s with lining because they aren’t available lmao.
Keep that wood supply up and the ax and chainsaw sharp you may need them in the future my friend.

Thx for stopping by brother and give the wife a big hug for me.

Play safe and enjoy my friend
Stacey says Hi.
And thanks. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey everyone I hope all is great.
I hope everyone is enjoying this crazy shit show of a new year lmao.
I think these days I’m going to start wearing a clown suit to blend into this new year and see where that takes me in life lmao.

I’ve been still just grinding it out but it’s all good because it’s definitely one hell of a adventure with many ups and downs.

My ladies r doing great and they will come down this coming week. They r on straight RO water flushing.

Also I swapped the clones out and onto the flood and drain table.

This little ladies will hang out until I get the flower room down and cleaned.

Everyone play safe and enjoy and I miss you all.
Hey KC!

Looks delish! Congratulations on your upcoming harvest, being stuck in trim jail on cold days like this isn't so bad eh? !

Stay warm brother!

Brother Jack I hope all is good with you and the family. Thx for the kind words and stopping by. I will be around more in the future as soon as shit settles down.
Spend abit of time with my 420 family and I miss you all.
Stay safe and enjoy my friend
You to brother hope you n the fam is good n safe we miss ya tooo!!!!

Hey KC!

Looks delish! Congratulations on your upcoming harvest, being stuck in trim jail on cold days like this isn't so bad eh? !

Stay warm brother!
Hey there brother Rex I hope all is good and your keeping warm.
Trim jail ain’t so bad with the trim machine and wifey is handling this one because it’s coming down on her day off as it seems my time is spread thin these days.
She will get it trimmed end of week and any free time I get this weekend and I will break down the system for cleaning.

Stay warm up there brother and just remember days r getting longer and the sun is getting stronger every day. Few more months and spring will be with us again. As I’m saying this bracing for 20 to 40 centimetres of a shit storm lol.

Play safe and enjoy

Hey there brother Rex I hope all is good and your keeping warm.
Trim jail ain’t so bad with the trim machine and wifey is handling this one because it’s coming down on her day off as it seems my time is spread thin these days.
She will get it trimmed end of week and any free time I get this weekend and I will break down the system for cleaning.

Stay warm up there brother and just remember days r getting longer and the sun is getting stronger every day. Few more months and spring will be with us again. As I’m saying this bracing for 20 to 40 centimetres of a shit storm lol.

Play safe and enjoy
Well I hope the weekend goes well for both of you, busy as it will be.

20-40 cm of snow? Yikes! Good thing your not in Toronto , you'd have to call in the army :rofl: :rofl:

Funny you say that, I just mentioned to Mrs Rex that the days are getting longer on Friday night :laughtwo:

I'm already looking forward very much to spring time, and hopefully 2022 will be a great year, well better then 2021 :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom