We have snow and sleet going on here. The hill towns have 1/2 a foot of snow. 🍋
We had flurries yesterday and it’s still cold 🥶 but 60s are forecast for later this week. So I’m just wearing my long John’s and and my down jacket until then. It’s gotta get better someday right? CL🍀

Good morning 420 magazine looks like it will be a cloudy day and hopefully only a little rain today. I hope everyone has a great day. Happy growing to all. :green_heart: 🍋
Good morning amigo hope the rain clears up soon and it’s nothing but blue skies with lots of sunshine ☀️. CL🍀

Good morning 420 magazine looks like it will be a cloudy day and hopefully only a little rain today. I hope everyone has a great day. Happy growing to all. :green_heart: 🍋
Mornin Keith!
:passitleft:

I see sun yes, the sun is shining out. I do not think it will last as it is going to get cloudy today. clouds are better than rain and I hope this summer is not another rainy one like last year. :thumb: 🍋
Current situation

20240405_073204.jpg

It looks like that here the snow has melted from yesterday. Looks like you have a nice little garden in your back yard what are you going to grow this year. I grow tomatoes and some peppers. Also, my weed goes in the garden but in cloth pots not in the ground. I will have to get my rototiller running so I can prep the soil a little later in the month. :green_heart:🍋

It looks like that here the snow has melted from yesterday. Looks like you have a nice little garden in your back yard what are you going to grow this year. I grow tomatoes and some peppers. Also, my weed goes in the garden but in cloth pots not in the ground. I will have to get my rototiller running so I can prep the soil a little later in the month. :green_heart:🍋
Garlic planted 125 bulbs in October. Will be growing tomatoes, onions, greens and peppers. I do need to weed it, but it's been raining

20240403_080122.jpg

When do you harvest the garlic? I was thinking of growing some last year but did not. I bought my garlic from a farm last year but just ran out and we use a lot of garlic in this house. 🍋
End of May early June is harvest time for garlic. 25 were actually some wild garlic or should say was from many years ago. Was planted to eat and help keep animals away from yard and foundation.

Back
Top Bottom