Good afternoon what a beautiful day sun is popping out and tomorrow will be even nicer. I will be able to put my sunflower plants outside tomorrow as it is going to be in the 60s Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I think warmer weather is going to start being a normal thing here. :circle-of-love: 🍋
Same here. Yesterday was gorgeous and I got some spring-ish things done outside. Today is nice, partly cloudy but I can be outside without a jacket and that is a major accomplishment. LOL

Lady, I think the weather is going to change now and we will be seeing a lot nicer days. I am looking for the days to be in the 60s so I can start my weed plants and put them outdoors. I glad your weather is nice and hope it stays that way. Got one of my railings on my porch replaced today it is tough with an old house as there is always something to be done on the house. My brother-in-law made the new porch railing and did a great job on it. I will have some burning to do this week and need to get the pile of brush burnt. My wife made a pot of red soup today had a hard time finding a good soup bone, but we got one and the soup is going to be good the house smalls great with the soup cooking. My wife is a great cook she gets it from her mother. 🍋

My sons friend showed up today it is Spring

0FBB22DD-80E9-4258-921F-2DEFBC6CCD10.jpeg

Has everyone been watching the eclipse? I did not grab a welding helmet from my sons garage. 🍋 :lot-o-toke:
We were right in the Path of Totality. It was pretty cool.... and creepy. LoL

Kids enjoyed it as well. 🤙

We had cloudy skies and were not in line to see totality anyway. All I noticed was that it got a little dark outside, like it does before a storm. :straightface:

Did it get a little too quiet? All of the birds went into hiding and I didn't hear a thing for a very long time.
Dark & silent, but the weather changed too. It was odd... wish I had eaten some shroomies. LoL 🤯

Dark & silent, but the weather changed too. It was odd... wish I had eaten some shroomies. LoL 🤯
LOL. Shroomies!

9mm, you'd probably still be out there looking at the eclipse, hours after it had ended! 😁

Back
Top Bottom