Hey Capt. I hope your day is beautiful and your grow is perfect as it usually is. I hope your mom is doing good. :thumb: 🍋
Good morning Keith sucks about the weather sunny here with a high of 14c here, think i'll pull off the winter cover on the boat

I have to pull the cover off my boat also as I am going to sell it this spring. The sun is still out here so it is a pretty nice morning so far. 🍋
I just heard that an earthquake has hit New Jersey and New York. You feel anything that far North Keith? CL🍀

Like seriously. How can you live on places that cold looking. .🤣

Its gone 1am here and 31c/88F and 75% Rh. Like it is every day 😂

My brein cannot comprehend a world where it snows anymore 🤣
you should come to canada in jan or feb you'd love it

you should come to canada in jan or feb you'd love it
I’m not that bad. Some of the most unpleasant winters I’ve spent were in Hong Kong. Its rare its gets as low as 9c but there’s no insulation, no double glazing and no heating systems - you just buy electric oil heaters. So its like living outside in 9c temperatures for two months or whatever.

Like seriously. How can you live on places that cold looking. .🤣

Its gone 1am here and 31c/88F and 75% Rh. Like it is every day 😂

My brein cannot comprehend a world where it snows anymore 🤣
Trust me Nick I miss Florida constantly. Every time I walk outside I think 🤔 WTF am I doing here? CL🍀

And who wants to swim in the Ocean when it's cold? (Well, maybe tourists? lol)
Canadians used to be out there swimming and acting like it was summer time. We had jackets on and were laughing at them. You would’ve had to fight me to make me get in that water. lol CL🍀

I'm pretty sure that's around the temperature I start to melt.
I remember old Meltville Hottes, on the board back in the day. Flew out for the Weed Expo in Vegas the other year. Stepped out the taxi and it was 90F That was it. Like a spilt slushy on the sidewalk. Sticky AF too, took ‘em months get it all scraped off.

Good afternoon what a beautiful day sun is popping out and tomorrow will be even nicer. I will be able to put my sunflower plants outside tomorrow as it is going to be in the 60s Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I think warmer weather is going to start being a normal thing here. :circle-of-love: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom