April around the 20th if I can hold off. I like it to be in the 60s during the day. 🍋
coming quick its getting warm up here too have you figured out a plant cover for the rainy days?

Good morning :420: it is a rainy day here today. I have to start thinking of starting a new journal real soon for my next grow, but I am not looking forward to it. It will be like starting over. :circle-of-love:🍋
It’s cold 🥶 and rainy here too Keith, old man winter ❄️ is fighting his ass off not wanting to leave. CL🍀

IMG_4899.jpeg

I use the 18's, just because that's what I have in "stock"...
but any of those sizes will work .

You could get 16oz colouredand say 10oz clear.

Poke holes in the side and the bottom of the clear ones.

Drop 10mm 1/4” of perlite in the bottom of the coloured ones. Fill the clear one with a layer of perlite and then your seedling medium. A Potting Soil with heavy perlite mix would be good.

Top water once. Then just water the perlite in the bottom your coloured pot. I call it a SWICKIE. Its part sip part swick. You can never overwater like this. You just add water/nutes to the perlite “res” until it just starts to float.

You can pull the clear one out and check on root growth and water with a syringe into the res super quick. Never too much. I’ll pull out some photos if you like. But we’ve run 50+ seedlings at time like that. Watering takes less than 5 minutes, the right amount every time. And root growth is exceptional.

Nick

Back
Top Bottom