Good morning :420: and a nice one at that I woke up early again but that's ok as it is going to be a nice day for yard work. I have 2 boys coming to help me today. I have to feed them lunch and I pay the $15 and hour. I love the help because I cannot do the bending and lifting anymore. One of the boys Zack is 13 years old and has his own little business doing yard work I will pick them up around 9 am he has his own chain saws and yard equipment. This kid is a worker he hangs out at my son's house working in the garage. He already has bought himself a work truck so when he gets his licenses and a trailer. He has a walk behind mower and blowers all the hand tools he will needs. Hope everyone has a great day on good Friday Peace. 🍋

Good morning :420: and a nice one at that I woke up early again but that's ok as it is going to be a nice day for yard work. I have 2 boys coming to help me today. I have to feed them lunch and I pay the $15 and hour. I love the help because I cannot do the bending and lifting anymore. One of the boys Zack is 13 years old and has his own little business doing yard work I will pick them up around 9 am he has his own chain saws and yard equipment. This kid is a worker he hangs out at my son's house working in the garage. He already has bought himself a work truck so when he gets his licenses and a trailer. He has a walk behind mower and blowers all the hand tools he will needs. Hope everyone has a great day on good Friday Peace. 🍋
Good morning ☀️ Keith, that kid sounds like a real go getter. Prolly be a millionaire someday. I got a busy morning ahead. Grocery shopping 🛒 and then a few more things. CL🍀

Good morning Keith!

Don't work too hard today. It can be exhausting barking out orders to yard workers! :Rasta:

Love to see motivated youngsters!!!

Good day the kid got a lot done but I still have a lot left to do. I now have a big brush pile to bring to the brush lot. I brought to truckloads of leaves to the dump. Now my son can see all his junk all lined up in a row. I have a really large trailer we could use to bring the brush and dispose of it in one trip. It's that time again sit back and veg out. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Good day the kid got a lot done but I still have a lot left to do. I now have a big brush pile to bring to the brush lot. I brought to truckloads of leaves to the dump. Now my son can see all his junk all lined up in a row. I have a really large trailer we could use to bring the brush and dispose of it in one trip. It's that time again sit back and veg out. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
No burn piles allowed in your area?

More yard work today it looks like it will never be done. Two more dump trips, man I'm hurting my body just can't take all the bending. It is tough getting old, but I have to clean up the back lot. I miss having the kid here, but he has jobs schedule for the spring he is worth every penny. I may get him back for a couple days. I have tons of scrap metal just have to get the big trailer over here. 🍋

More yard work today it looks like it will never be done. Two more dump trips, man I'm hurting my body just can't take all the bending. It is tough getting old, but I have to clean up the back lot. I miss having the kid here, but he has jobs schedule for the spring he is worth every penny. I may get him back for a couple days. I have tons of scrap metal just have to get the big trailer over here. 🍋
I've been out in the yard since 10am... 😩 Totally exhausted; I feel your pain Keith.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom