Has everyone been watching the eclipse? I did not grab a welding helmet from my sons garage. 🍋 :lot-o-toke:
I just sat outside on the bench and enjoyed the 'change' from the eclipse to the environment. It was cool!! I tried to take a peek and it sucked..and it got slightly cold when it was completely covering the sun!!💚

and someone in the office had the glasses so we took turns looking up.
You poor fool. That’s exactly what “They” wanted you to do. You’re now under control of Lazy Joe Biden and Crooked Hilary’s new world order.

You should have heeded the warnings. Looking at the eclipse *without* eye protection was the only way to avoid it. They manipulated climate change and earthquakes to produce an eclipse so they can practice their satanic arts.

*removes tin foil hat.

The conspiracy theories from the America far right about the eclipse were just off the charts. All of the above were mentioned in tech news in the run up to it. Really I want to start making this crap. People are making insane amounts of money making youtube videos about this tosh. If ai ever decided I wanted to run a web forum for a living it would be called:

Theyreallouttogetyou.com and I’d be making millions in 3 months flat.

And how would you sleep at night, Nick?

What a day it's warm as hell and it feels nice got my sunflower plants outdoors soaking up the sun. I hope it's nice where you are. 🍋
It's nice here too Keith. 76F and partly cloudy.

Let's not jinx things by making too big a deal of it! 😁

Good morning and a beautiful one it will be in the 60s. My sunflowers are going outside today, and I have to start my new journal this week as I am going to start my seeds in the next couple weeks. Happy growing to all and have a safe day. :green_heart: 🍋
What are you going to grow this time?

What are you going to grow this time?
Pineapple Chunks, Mac and Crack and Banana Jealousy. I will germinate 2 of each and keep 1 of each. I will grow them in 15 gallon grow pots with FFHF soil and General Hydroponics Maxi Grow and Maxi Bloom as nutes. 🍋

Pineapple Chunks, Mac and Crack and Banana Jealousy. I will germinate 2 of each and keep 1 of each. I will grow them in 15 gallon grow pots with FFHF soil and General Hydroponics Maxi Grow and Maxi Bloom as nutes. 🍋
Awesome!!! I grew Mac and Jack. Mac and Crack, eh? Hmmm….lol! Good stuff Keith! Love the germinate two keep one concept, I use it myself.

I need to start a new journal. But I do not know how, or should I say I do not remember how. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

You copy the URL in the address bar and just paste it here.

Back
Top Bottom